Estimation Of The Efficiency Of Structural Funds: A Parametric And Non-Parametric Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandy Dall'erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2008.
"Regional convergence and the impact of European structural funds over 1989–1999: A spatial econometric analysis,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 219-244, June.
- Sandy Dall'erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2003. "Regional Convergence And The Impact Of European Structural Funds Over 1989-1999: A Spatial Econometric Analysis," Urban/Regional 0310005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Feb 2004.
- Sandy Dall'Erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2008. "Regional convergence and the impact of European structural funds over 1989-1999 : a spatial econometric analysis," Post-Print hal-00485031, HAL.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & E. Rhodes, 1981. "Evaluating Program and Managerial Efficiency: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis to Program Follow Through," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 668-697, June.
- Shang, Jen & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 1995. "A unified framework for the selection of a Flexible Manufacturing System," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 297-315, September.
- Diego Prior Jiménez, 1990. "La productividad industrial de las Comunidades Autónomas," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(2), pages 257-267, May.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Doris Ritzberger-Grunwald & Maria Antoinette Silgoner, 2008. "Growth, convergence and EU membership," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 643-656.
- Bauer, Paul W. & Berger, Allen N. & Ferrier, Gary D. & Humphrey, David B., 1998.
"Consistency Conditions for Regulatory Analysis of Financial Institutions: A Comparison of Frontier Efficiency Methods,"
Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 85-114, March.
- Paul W. Bauer & Allen N. Berger & Gary D. Ferrier & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Consistency conditions for regulatory analysis of financial institutions: a comparison of frontier efficiency methods," Financial Services working paper 97-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Paul W. Bauer & Allen N. Berger & Gary D. Ferrier & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Consistency conditions for regulatory analysis of financial institutions: a comparison of frontier efficiency methods," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1997.
- J. F. Nolan & P. C. Ritchie & J. R. Rowcroft, 2001. "Measuring efficiency in the public sector using nonparametric frontier estimators: a study of transit agencies in the USA," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 913-922.
- H. W. Armstrong & P. Wells, 2006. "Evaluating the governance of structural funds programmes: The case of community economic development in South Yorkshire," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 855-876, July.
- Pedro Cantos & Mercedes Gumbau‐Albert & Joaquín Maudos, 2003. "Transport infrastructures, spillover effects and regional growth: evidence of the Spanish case," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 25-50, December.
- Maaike Beugelsdijk & Sylvester C.W. Eijffinger, 2005.
"The Effectiveness of Structural Policy in the European Union: An Empirical Analysis for the EU‐15 in 1995–2001,"
Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 37-51, March.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2005. "The effectiveness of structural policy in the European Union : An empirical analysis for the EU-15 in 1995-2001," Other publications TiSEM c3ca201b-f33b-4ce0-a1f2-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Antonio Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2010.
"Public sector efficiency: evidence for new EU member states and emerging markets,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(17), pages 2147-2164.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Tanzi, Vito & Afonso, António, 2006. "Public sector efficiency: evidence for new EU member states and emerging markets," Working Paper Series 581, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2006. "Public Sector Efficiency: Evidence for New EU Member States and Emerging Markets," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M., 2007.
"European integration, productivity growth and real convergence,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1370-1395, August.
- M. Taner Yigit & Ali M. Kutan, 2004. "European Integration, Productivity Growth and Real Convergence," Working Papers 0402, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Yigit, Taner M. & Kutan, Ali M., 2004. "European integration, productivity growth and real convergence," ZEI Working Papers B 08-2004, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Bernardino Benito & Francisco Bastida & Jose Garcia, 2010. "Explaining differences in efficiency: an application to Spanish municipalities," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 515-528.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
- Mercedes Gumbau-Albert & Joaquín Maudos, 2006. "Technological activity and productivity in the Spanish regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 55-80, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Sciences & Humanities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00712385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.