Hedonic regressions: mis-specification and neural networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:alstar:v:102:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10182-017-0293-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brachinger, Hans Wolfgang & Beer, Michael, 2009. "The Econometric Foundations of Hedonic Elementary Price Indices," DQE Working Papers 12, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Hoffmann, Johannes & Kurz, Claudia, 2002.
"Rent indices for housing in West Germany 1985 to 1998,"
Working Paper Series
0116, European Central Bank.
- Hoffmann, Johannes & Kurz, Claudia, 2002. "Rent indices for housing in West Germany 1985 to 1998," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Manuel Landajo & Celia Bilbao & Amelia Bilbao, 2012. "Nonparametric neural network modeling of hedonic prices in the housing market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 987-1009, June.
- Michael Beer, 2007.
"Bootstrapping a hedonic price index: experience from used cars data,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 91(1), pages 77-92, March.
- Beer, Michael, 2005. "Bootstrapping a Hedonic Price Index: Experience from Used Cars Data," DQE Working Papers 4, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland, revised 20 Jan 2007.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:33:y:2001:i:5:p:659-671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.