He came, he saw, (and) he waited: an empirical analysis of inertia in technology adoption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R.K. Lindner & A.J. Fischer, 1981. "Risk Aversion, Information Quality and the Innovation Adoption Time Lag," School of Economics Working Papers 1981-17, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Löfgren, Åsa & Millock, Katrin & Nauges, Céline, 2008.
"The effect of uncertainty on pollution abatement investments: Measuring hurdle rates for Swedish industry,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 475-491, December.
- Åsa Löfgren & Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges, 2008. "The Effect of Uncertainty on Pollution Abatement Investments: Measuring Hurdle Rates for Swedish Industry," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00343702, HAL.
- Grisham, Elisabeth & Gillespie, Jeffrey, 2008. "Record-Keeping Technology Adoption among Dairy Farmers," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Adela Luque, 2003. "The Role of Technological and Industrial Heterogeneity In Technology Diffusion: a Markovian Approach," Working Papers 03-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Grisham, Elisabeth & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2007. "Record-Keeping Technology Adoption in the Louisiana Dairy Industry," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34975, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Löfgren, Åsa & Millock, Katrin & Nauges, Céline, 2007.
"Using Ex Post Data to Estimate the Hurdle Rate of Abatement Investments - An Application to the Swedish Pulp and Paper Industry and Energy Sector,"
Working Papers in Economics
249, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- LOFGREN Asa & MILLOCK Katrin & NAUGES CÃ©line, 2007. "Using Ex Post Data to Estimate the Hurdle Rate of Abatement Investments - An application to the Swedish Pulp and Paper Industry and Energy Sector," LERNA Working Papers 07.06.227, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges & Åsa Löfgren, 2007. "Using Ex Post Data to Estimate the Hurdle Rate of Abatement Investments – An Application to the Swedish Pulp and Paper Industry and Energy Sector," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00272041, HAL.
- Ira Matuschke & Matin Qaim, 2009. "The impact of social networks on hybrid seed adoption in India," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(5), pages 493-505, September.
- Aldana, Ursula & Foltz, Jeremy D. & Barham, Bradford L. & Useche, Pilar, 2010. "The Sequential Adoption of Package Technologies: The Dynamics of Stacked Trait Corn Adoption," Staff Paper Series 556, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Martin, Ludivine, 2009. "Understanding the implementation of e-business strategies: Evidence from Luxembourg," MPRA Paper 13645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00343702 is not listed on IDEAS
- McEachern, Menzie & Hanson, Susan, 2008. "Socio-geographic perception in the diffusion of innovation: Solar energy technology in Sri Lanka," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2578-2590, July.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0707-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00261523 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corrocher, Nicoletta & Fontana, Roberto, 2008. "Objectives, obstacles and drivers of ICT adoption: What do IT managers perceive?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 229-242, September.
- Anil Nair & Orhun Guldiken & Stav Fainshmidt & Amir Pezeshkan, 2015. "Innovation in India: A review of past research and future directions," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 925-958, December.
- Abdulai, Awudu & Owusu, Victor & Bakang, John-Eudes A., 2011. "Adoption of safer irrigation technologies and cropping patterns: Evidence from Southern Ghana," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1415-1423, May.
- Anna Giunta & Francesco Trivieri, 2007. "Understanding the determinants of information technology adoption: evidence from Italian manufacturing firms," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(10), pages 1325-1334.
- Johan F.M.Swinnen & Thijs Vandemoortele, 2011. "On Butterflies and Frankenstein: A Dynamic Theory of Regulation," LICOS Discussion Papers 27611, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:30:y:1998:i:7:p:893-905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.