Inflation illusion or no illusion: what did pre- and post-war data say?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Whitney K. Newey & Douglas G. Steigerwald, 1997. "Asymptotic Bias for Quasi-Maximum-Likelihood Estimators in Conditional Heteroskedasticity Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 587-600, May.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1994.
"Autoregressive Conditional Density Estimation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(3), pages 705-730, August.
- Hansen, B.E., 1992. "Autoregressive Conditional Density Estimation," RCER Working Papers 322, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Hansen's GARCH models with time-varying t-densities," Statistical Software Components RTZ00086, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Fantazzini, Dean, 2010. "Three-stage semi-parametric estimation of T-copulas: Asymptotics, finite-sample properties and computational aspects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2562-2579, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianchi, Francesco, 2008.
"Rare Events, Financial Crises, and the Cross-Section of Asset Returns,"
20831, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jan 2010.
- Francesco Bianchi, 2015. "Rare Events, Financial Crises, and the Cross-Section of Asset Returns," NBER Working Papers 21056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Bianchi, 2010. "Rare Events, Financial Crises, and the Cross-Section of Asset Returns," Working Papers 10-40, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Bianchi, Francesco, 2015. "Rare Events, Financial Crises, and the Cross-Section of Asset Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 10520, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bekaert, Geert & Engstrom, Eric, 2010.
"Inflation and the stock market: Understanding the "Fed Model","
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 278-294, April.
- Geert Bekaert & Eric Engstrom, 2009. "Inflation and the stock market: Understanding the “Fed Model”," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jan.
- Geert Bekaert & Eric Engstrom, 2009. "Inflation and the Stock Market:Understanding the "Fed Model"," NBER Working Papers 15024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation illusion; mispricing; structural instability; decomposition approach;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:21:y:2011:i:21:p:1599-1603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .