The transmission of shocks among S&P indexes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Payne, 2003. "Shocks to macroeconomic state variables and the risk premium of REITs," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(11), pages 671-677.
- Ewing Bradley T. & Thompson Mark A., 2012. "Historical Returns and the Appropriate Time-Frame for Future Value Calculations: Implications for Risk Management and Personal Financial Planning," Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-12, May.
- Malik, Farooq & Ewing, Bradley T., 2009. "Volatility transmission between oil prices and equity sector returns," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 95-100, June.
- Amado PeirÃ³, 2016. "Cross-autocorrelations in European stock returns," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 30-37.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:1266788 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, Walid M.A., 2011. "Comovements and Causality of Sector Price Indices: Evidence from the Egyptian Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 28127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yavas, Burhan F. & Dedi, Lidija, 2016. "An investigation of return and volatility linkages among equity markets: A study of selected European and emerging countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 583-596.
- Wang, Zijun & Kutan, Ali M. & Yang, Jian, 2005. "Information flows within and across sectors in Chinese stock markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-5), pages 767-780, September.
- Youta Ishii, 2008. "International transmissions in US-Japanese stock markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(15), pages 1193-1200.
- Linh Xuan Diep Nguyen & Simona Mateut & Thanaset Chevapatrakul, 2016. "Business-Linkage Volatility Spillover between US Industries," Discussion Papers 2016/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Walid M.A. Ahmed, 2012. "On the interdependence structure of market sector indices: the case of Qatar Exchange," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(4), pages 468-488, October.
- Jian Yang & James Kolari & Guozhong Zhu, 2005. "European public real estate market integration," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(13), pages 895-905.
- Jian Yang, 2005. "Government bond market linkages: evidence from Europe," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(9), pages 599-610.
- Hassan, Syed Aun & Malik, Farooq, 2007. "Multivariate GARCH modeling of sector volatility transmission," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 470-480, July.
- James E. Payne, 2006. "Further evidence on the transmission of shocks across REIT markets: an examination of REIT sub-sectors," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 141-146, May.
- Gulin Vardar & Gokce Tunc & Berna Aydogan, 2012. "Long-Run and Short-Run Dynamics among the Sectoral Stock Indices: Evidence from Turkey," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(2), pages 347-357, June.
- James E. Payne, 2006. "The response of sub-sector REIT returns to shocks in fundamental state variables," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 71-75, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:12:y:2002:i:4:p:285-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.