Fuel price transmission mechanisms in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Bagnai & Christian Alexander Mongeau Ospina, 2016. "Price asymmetries in the European gasoline market," a/ Working Papers Series 1602, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Aboura, Sofiane & Chevallier, Julien, 2017.
"Oil vs. gasoline: The dark side of volatility and taxation,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 976-989.
- Sofiane Aboura & Julien Chevallier, 2016. "Oil vs. gasoline: The dark side of volatility and taxation," Post-Print halshs-01348705, HAL.
- Chattopadhyay, Manojit & Kumar Mitra, Subrata, 2015. "Exploring asymmetric behavior pattern from Indian oil products prices using NARDL and GHSOM approaches," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 262-272.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-4-demello is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:20:y:2013:i:1:p:72-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.