The convergence of electricity prices in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diebold, Francis X & Mariano, Roberto S, 2002.
"Comparing Predictive Accuracy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 134-144, January.
- Ang, Andrew & Piazzesi, Monika & Wei, Min, 2006.
"What does the yield curve tell us about GDP growth?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 359-403.
- Andrew Ang & Monika Piazzesi & Min Wei, 2003. "What does the yield curve tell us about GDP growth?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Andrew Ang & Monika Piazzesi & Min Wei, 2004. "What Does the Yield Curve Tell us about GDP Growth?," NBER Working Papers 10672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Michael Ehrmann, 2002.
"Does Inflation Targeting Increase Output Volatility?: An International Comparison of Policymakers' Preferences and Outcomes,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Norman Loayza & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series (ed.), Monetary Policy: Rules and Transmission Mechanisms, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 9, pages 247-274
Central Bank of Chile.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Michael Ehrmann, 1999. "Does Inflation Targeting Increase Output Volatility? An International Comparison of Policymakers' Preferences and Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 7426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Michael Ehrmann, 2000. "Does Inflation Targeting Increase Output volatility? An International Comparison of Policy Maker's Preferences and Outcomes," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 69, Central Bank of Chile.
- Hans Joachim Voth, 1998. "Inflationary expectations during Germany's great slump," Economics Working Papers 333, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1989.
"New Indexes of Coincident and Leading Economic Indicators,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1989, Volume 4, pages 351-409
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stock, J.H. & Watson, M.W., 1989. "New Indexes Of Coincident And Leading Economic Indicators," Papers 178d, Harvard - J.F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Chen, Nai-Fu, 1991. " Financial Investment Opportunities and the Macroeconomy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 529-554, June.
- Robert D. Laurent, 1988. "An interest rate-based indicator of monetary policy," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jan, pages 3-14.
- Peel, David A. & Ioannidis, Christos, 2003. "Empirical evidence on the relationship between the term structure of interest rates and future real output changes when there are changes in policy regimes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 147-152, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Fulvio Fontini & Paolo Santucci De Magistris, 2017. "Price convergence within and between the Italian electricity day-ahead and dispatching services markets," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0215, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Böckers, Veit & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2014. "The extent of European power markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 102-111.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Salvador Gil-Pareja, 2012.
"Convergence in car prices among European countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(25), pages 3247-3254, September.
- Simon Sosvilla-Rivero & Salvador Antonio Gil-Pareja, 2011. "Convergence In Car Prices Among European Countries," Post-Print hal-00711454, HAL.
- Borozan, Djula, 2017. "Testing for convergence in electricity consumption across Croatian regions at the consumer's sectoral level," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 145-153.
- Emmanuel Anoruo & William R. DiPietro, 2014. "Convergence in Per Capita Energy Consumption among African Countries: Evidence from Sequential Panel Selection Method," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 568-577.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:65:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vishal Chandr Jaunky and Lin Zhang, 2016. "Convergence of Operational Efficiency in Chinas Provincial Power Sectors," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(China Spe).
- Christos Emmanouilides & Panos Fousekis, 2009. "Non-Linear Catching-up and Long-Run Convergence in the Agricultural Productivity of US States," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 182-189.
- Maria Teresa Costa-Campi & Jordi Paniagua & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2015. "Are energy market integrations a green light for FDI?," Working Papers 2015/18, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Moutinho, Victor & Robaina-Alves, Margarita & Mota, Jorge, 2014. "Carbon dioxide emissions intensity of Portuguese industry and energy sectors: A convergence analysis and econometric approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 438-449.
- Jaunky, Vishal Chandr, 2013. "Divergence in technical efficiency of electric utilities: Evidence from the SAPP," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 419-430.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:14:y:2007:i:7:p:473-476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .