Towards an understanding of knowledge spillovers in industrial clusters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mano, Yukichi & Suzuki, Aya, 2013. "Measuring Agglomeration Economies: The Case of the Ethiopian Cut Flower Industry," Discussion Papers 2013-04, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Junjie Hong, 2011. "Testing geographic and economic distance of agglomeration economies," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 55-59, February.
- Iritié, Bi Goli Jean Jacques, 2015.
"Conditions of diffusion of competitiveness clusters' technologies: A brief theoretical note,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 66-73.
- Iritié, B. G. Jean-Jacques, 2015. "Conditions of Diffusion of Competitiveness Clusters' Technologies: a Brief Theoretical Note," MPRA Paper 65731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schwartz, Michael & Hornych, Christoph, 2010. "Informal networking: An overview of the literature and an agenda for future research," Jena Contributions to Economic Research 2010,1, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Department of Business Administration.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2014. "Actors and Interactions—Identifying the Role of Industrial Clusters for Regional Production and Knowledge Generation Activities," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 163-190, June.
- Richard Shearmur, 2015. "Far from the Madding Crowd," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 424-442, September.
- Juliette Milgram-Baleix, 2009. "Do Spanish firms learn from firms located nearby?," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2009/09, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:14:y:2007:i:2:p:87-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.