The interaction between FDI, output and the spillover variables: co-integration and VAR analyses for APEC, 1965-1999
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rolf Larsson & Johan Lyhagen & Mickael Lothgren, 2001.
"Likelihood-based cointegration tests in heterogeneous panels,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 4(1), pages 1-41.
- Larsson, Rolf & Lyhagen, Johan & Löthgren, Mickael, 1998. "Likelihood-Based Cointegration Tests in Heterogeneous Panels," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 250, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 27 Aug 1998.
- Borensztein, E. & De Gregorio, J. & Lee, J-W., 1998.
"How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth?1,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 115-135, June.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V N Balasubramanyam & M Salisu & David Sapsford, "undated". "Foreign Direct Investment and Growth: New Hypotheses and Evidence," Working Papers ec7/96, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sbia, Rashid & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Hamdi, Helmi, 2014.
"A contribution of foreign direct investment, clean energy, trade openness, carbon emissions and economic growth to energy demand in UAE,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 191-197.
- Sbia, Rashid & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Hamdi, Helmi, 2013. "A Contribution of Foreign Direct Investment, Clean Energy, Trade Openness, Carbon Emissions and Economic Growth to Energy Demand in UAE," MPRA Paper 48675, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jul 2013.
- Rashid Sbia & Muhammad Shahbaz & Helmi Hamdi, 2014. "A contribution of foreign direct investment, clean energy, trade openness, carbon emissions and economic growth to energy demand in UAE," Post-Print halshs-01902774, HAL.
- Nedra Baklouti & Younes Boujelbene, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment-Economic Growth Nexus," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(12), pages 136-145, April.
- repec:ids:ijsuse:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:340-359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dalila Nicet-Chenaf & Eric Rougier, 2009.
"FDI and growth: a new look at a still puzzling issue,"
- Dalila NICET-CHENAF (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Eric ROUGIER (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "FDI and growth: A new look at a still puzzling issue," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Li, Xiaoying & Liu, Xiaming, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: An Increasingly Endogenous Relationship," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 393-407, March.
- Shu Chen Chang, 2007. "The interactions among foreign direct investment, economic growth, degree of openness and unemployment in Taiwan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(13), pages 1647-1661.
- Ranjan Dash & P. Parida, 2013. "FDI, services trade and economic growth in India: empirical evidence on causal links," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 217-238, August.
- Sebastian-Andrei LABES, 2015. "Fdi Determinants In Brics," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(2), pages 296-308, August.
- Franco, Chiara, 2013. "Exports and FDI motivations: Empirical evidence from U.S. foreign subsidiaries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 47-62.
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2018. "The Determinants of Economic Growth in Ghana: New Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 87123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sin-Yu Ho, 2018.
"Analysing the sources of growth in an emerging market economy: the Thailand experience,"
International Journal of Sustainable Economy,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(4), pages 340-359.
- Ho, Sin-Yu, 2018. "Analysing the Sources of Growth in an Emerging Market Economy: The Thailand Experience," MPRA Paper 86337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:jfr:rwe111:v:6:y:2015:i:4:p:64-77 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:10:y:2003:i:3:p:165-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.