Progenitors of modern management accounting concepts and mensurations in pre-industrial England
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dyer,Christopher, 1989. "Standards of Living in the Later Middle Ages," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521272155, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malcolm Anderson, 1998. "Accounting History Publications 1997," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 371-382.
- Bryer, R. A., 2005. "A Marxist accounting history of the British industrial revolution: a review of evidence and suggestions for research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 25-65, January.
- David Oldroyd, 1999. "Through a glass clearly: management practice on the Bowes family estates c.1700-70 as revealed by the accounts," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 175-201.
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2017. "ÔRationalÕ Farmers and the Emergence of Modern Accounting in Danish Dairying," Working Papers 0115, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Francesco Giaccari & Mario Turco, 2014. "L’introduzione dei sistemi di controllo di matrice anglosassone nelle aziende italiane: il caso Cornigliano s.p.a," CONTABILITA' E CULTURA AZIENDALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 13-32.
- Richard K. Fleischman & Trevor Boyns & Thomas N. Tyson, 2008. "The Search for Standard Costing in the United States and Britain," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 44(4), pages 341-376.
More about this item
KeywordsHistory; Walter Of Henley; Fleta; Standards; Managerialism; Accounting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:acbsfi:v:7:y:1997:i:1:p:31-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RABF21 .