Accounting History Publications 1997
Below are listed 1997 publications, in English, within the general area of accounting history. The definition of what constitutes an accounting history article is not always a straightforward matter, and we have interpreted the description fairly broadly to include any accounting article with a significant historical input. Business history articles are not included as these are examined in the annual survey article published by Business History. The most recent is: Boyns, Trevor (1998) 'British Business History: A Review of Periodical Literature for 1996', Business History, 40(2): 95-114.
Volume (Year): 8 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/RABF21|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.tandfonline.com/pricing/journal/rabf21|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stewart Jones, 1997. "The professional background of company law pressure groups," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 233-242.
- Selgin, George & White, Lawrence H, 1997. "The Option Clause in Scottish Banking: A Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(2), pages 270-273, May.
- Someya, Kyojiro, 1996. "Japanese Accounting: A Historical Approach," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290452, April.
- Victor Murinde & Joram Kariisa-Kasa, 1997. "The financial performance of the East African Development Bank: a retrospective analysis," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 81-104.
- Trevor Boyns & John Richard Edwards & Marc Nikitin, 1998. "The development of industrial accounting in Britain and France before 1880: a comparative study of accounting literature and practice1," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 393-437.
- Michael Scorgie, 1997. "Progenitors of modern management accounting concepts and mensurations in pre-industrial England," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 31-59.
- R. J. Briston & M. J. M. Kedslie, 1997. "The internationalization of British professional accounting: the role of the examination exporting bodies," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 175-194.
- Siliciano, John A., 1997. "Trends in independent auditor liability: The emergence of a sane consensus?," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 339-353.
- Laurent Batsch, 1997. "Accounting and financial policy at Schneider (1837-75)," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 281-294.
- Wake, Jehanne, 1997. "Kleinwort Benson: The History of Two Families in Banking," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198282990, April.
- Miche 'Le Lacombe-Saboly, 1997. "Hospital accounts and accounting systems: a study in the French region of Toulouse from the seventeenth to the nineteenth century," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 259-280.
- Needles, Belverd Jr., 1997. "International accounting research: An analysis of thirty-two years from the international journal of accounting," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 203-235.
- Carmona, Salvador & Ezzamel, Mahmoud & Gutierrez, Fernando, 1997. "Control and cost accounting practices in the Spanish Royal Tobacco Factory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 411-446, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:acbsfi:v:8:y:1998:i:3:p:371-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.