Accounting History Publications 1997
Below are listed 1997 publications, in English, within the general area of accounting history. The definition of what constitutes an accounting history article is not always a straightforward matter, and we have interpreted the description fairly broadly to include any accounting article with a significant historical input. Business history articles are not included as these are examined in the annual survey article published by Business History. The most recent is: Boyns, Trevor (1998) 'British Business History: A Review of Periodical Literature for 1996', Business History, 40(2): 95-114.
Volume (Year): 8 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/RABF21|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.tandfonline.com/pricing/journal/rabf21|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stewart Jones, 1997. "The professional background of company law pressure groups," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 233-242.
- Selgin, George & White, Lawrence H, 1997. "The Option Clause in Scottish Banking: A Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(2), pages 270-273, May.
- Someya, Kyojiro, 1996. "Japanese Accounting: A Historical Approach," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290452.
- Victor Murinde & Joram Kariisa-Kasa, 1997. "The financial performance of the East African Development Bank: a retrospective analysis," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 81-104.
- Trevor Boyns & John Richard Edwards & Marc Nikitin, 1998. "The development of industrial accounting in Britain and France before 1880: a comparative study of accounting literature and practice1," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 393-437.
- Michael Scorgie, 1997. "Progenitors of modern management accounting concepts and mensurations in pre-industrial England," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 31-59.
- R. J. Briston & M. J. M. Kedslie, 1997. "The internationalization of British professional accounting: the role of the examination exporting bodies," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 175-194.
- Siliciano, John A., 1997. "Trends in independent auditor liability: The emergence of a sane consensus?," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 339-353.
- Laurent Batsch, 1997. "Accounting and financial policy at Schneider (1837-75)," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 281-294.
- Wake, Jehanne, 1997. "Kleinwort Benson: The History of Two Families in Banking," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198282990.
- Miche 'Le Lacombe-Saboly, 1997. "Hospital accounts and accounting systems: a study in the French region of Toulouse from the seventeenth to the nineteenth century," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 259-280.
- Needles, Belverd Jr., 1997. "International accounting research: An analysis of thirty-two years from the international journal of accounting," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 203-235.
- Carmona, Salvador & Ezzamel, Mahmoud & Gutierrez, Fernando, 1997. "Control and cost accounting practices in the Spanish Royal Tobacco Factory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 411-446, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:acbsfi:v:8:y:1998:i:3:p:371-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.