Accounting History Publications 1997
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stewart Jones, 1997. "The professional background of company law pressure groups," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 233-242.
- Selgin, George & White, Lawrence H, 1997. "The Option Clause in Scottish Banking: A Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(2), pages 270-273, May.
- Someya, Kyojiro, 1996. "Japanese Accounting: A Historical Approach," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290452.
- Victor Murinde & Joram Kariisa-Kasa, 1997. "The financial performance of the East African Development Bank: a retrospective analysis," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 81-104.
- Trevor Boyns & John Richard Edwards & Marc Nikitin, 1998. "The development of industrial accounting in Britain and France before 1880: a comparative study of accounting literature and practice1," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 393-437.
- Michael Scorgie, 1997. "Progenitors of modern management accounting concepts and mensurations in pre-industrial England," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 31-59.
- R. J. Briston & M. J. M. Kedslie, 1997. "The internationalization of British professional accounting: the role of the examination exporting bodies," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 175-194.
- Siliciano, John A., 1997. "Trends in independent auditor liability: The emergence of a sane consensus?," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 339-353.
- Laurent Batsch, 1997. "Accounting and financial policy at Schneider (1837-75)," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 281-294.
- Wake, Jehanne, 1997. "Kleinwort Benson: The History of Two Families in Banking," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198282990.
- Miche 'Le Lacombe-Saboly, 1997. "Hospital accounts and accounting systems: a study in the French region of Toulouse from the seventeenth to the nineteenth century," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 259-280.
- Needles, Belverd Jr., 1997. "International accounting research: An analysis of thirty-two years from the international journal of accounting," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 203-235.
- Carmona, Salvador & Ezzamel, Mahmoud & Gutierrez, Fernando, 1997. "Control and cost accounting practices in the Spanish Royal Tobacco Factory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 411-446, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:acbsfi:v:8:y:1998:i:3:p:371-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RABF21 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.