Corporate Sustainability, Intangible Assets Accumulation and Competitive Advantage
The article bridges corporate sustainability (CS) and intangibles, deepening the mechanisms linking specific stakeholder-related CS policies and practices to intangible asset accumulation and competitive outcomes. The implementation of CS strategies, practices and processes strengthens company ability to identify, protect and give value to inimitable resources, stimulating the development of intangibles related to human capital, innovation and knowledge, culture and reputation.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 Intangible Assets & Global Competition ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:sym:journl:104:y:2003:i:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michel Aglietta, 2008. "Corporate governance and the long-run investor," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 407-427.
- Daniela Salvioni, 2008. "Market-Driven Management and Corporate Governance," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Market-.
- Daniela Salvioni, 2003. "Corporate Governance and Global Responsibility," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Corpora.
- repec:sym:journl:20:y:2008:i:2 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:150:y:2010:i:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.