Intellectual input of development by knowledge-based economy: problems of measuring in countries with developing markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zane Zeibote & Tatjana Volkova & Kiril Todorov, 2019. "The impact of globalization on regional development and competitiveness: cases of selected regions," Post-Print hal-02115275, HAL.
- Zane Zeibote & Tatjana Volkova & Kiril Todorov, 2019. "The impact of globalization on regional development and competitiveness: cases of selected regions," Insights into Regional Development, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 1(1), pages 33-47, March.
- Elena Širá & Roman Vavrek & Ivana Kravčáková Vozárová & Rastislav Kotulič, 2020. "Knowledge Economy Indicators and Their Impact on the Sustainable Competitiveness of the EU Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(10), pages 1-22, May.
- Galymkair Mutanov & Aziza Zhuparova & Dinara Zhaisanova, 2020. "Measuring the Knowledge-Based Performance Efficiency in the Oil-Exported Countries," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 16(3), pages 109-122.
- Valdonė Indrašienė & Violeta Jegelevičienė & Odeta Merfeldaitė & Daiva Penkauskienė & Jolanta Pivorienė & Asta Railienė & Justinas Sadauskas & Natalija Valavičienė, 2021. "Linking Critical Thinking and Knowledge Management: A Conceptual Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(3), pages 1-17, February.
- Aziza ZHUPAROVA & Rimma SAGIYEVA & Dinara ZHAISANOVA, 2019. "The Impact Of The Knowledge Economy Indicators On Regional Economic Growth: Evidence From Kazakhstan," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 514-520, November.
- Taqwa Hariguna & Athapol Ruangkanjanases & Sarmini, 2021. "Public Behavior as an Output of E-Government Service: The Role of New Technology Integrated in E-Government and Antecedent of Relationship Quality," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(13), pages 1-20, July.
- Peter Holcsik & Judith Pálfi & Miklos Tompa & Janusz Grabara & Zsolt Čonka & Michal Kolcun & Mihai Avornicului & Karol Jędrasiak, 2020. "Management of Smart Switchboard Placement to Enhance Distribution System Reliability," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(6), pages 1-13, March.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge-based economy; intellectual potential; evaluation of intellectual potential; intellectual provision;
All these keywords.
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssi:jouesi:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:711-728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Manuela Tvaronaviciene (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.