|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Management Almaty, Kazakhstan
High School of Economics and Business
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
RePEc:edi:dmknukz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Rimma Sagiyeva & Aziza Zhuparova & Rashid Ruzanov & Raigul Doszhan & Askar Askerov, 2018. "Intellectual input of development by knowledge-based economy: problems of measuring in countries with developing markets," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 6(2), pages 711-728, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rimma Sagiyeva & Aziza Zhuparova & Rashid Ruzanov & Raigul Doszhan & Askar Askerov, 2018.
"Intellectual input of development by knowledge-based economy: problems of measuring in countries with developing markets,"
Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 6(2), pages 711-728, December.
- Elena Širá & Roman Vavrek & Ivana Kravčáková Vozárová & Rastislav Kotulič, 2020. "Knowledge Economy Indicators and Their Impact on the Sustainable Competitiveness of the EU Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(10), pages 1-22, May.
- Galymkair Mutanov & Aziza Zhuparova & Dinara Zhaisanova, 2020. "Measuring the Knowledge-Based Performance Efficiency in the Oil-Exported Countries," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 16(3), pages 109-122.
- Taqwa Hariguna & Athapol Ruangkanjanases & Sarmini, 2021. "Public Behavior as an Output of E-Government Service: The Role of New Technology Integrated in E-Government and Antecedent of Relationship Quality," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(13), pages 1-20, July.
- Zane Zeibote & Tatjana Volkova & Kiril Todorov, 2019. "The impact of globalization on regional development and competitiveness: cases of selected regions," Insights into Regional Development, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 1(1), pages 33-47, March.
- Aziza ZHUPAROVA & Rimma SAGIYEVA & Dinara ZHAISANOVA, 2019. "The Impact Of The Knowledge Economy Indicators On Regional Economic Growth: Evidence From Kazakhstan," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 514-520, November.
- Peter Holcsik & Judith Pálfi & Miklos Tompa & Janusz Grabara & Zsolt Čonka & Michal Kolcun & Mihai Avornicului & Karol Jędrasiak, 2020. "Management of Smart Switchboard Placement to Enhance Distribution System Reliability," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(6), pages 1-13, March.
- Milad Bagheri & Ku Azam Tuan Lonik & Mastura Jaafar & Radziah Adam & Wan Izatul Asma Wan Talaat & Isabelle D. Wolf, 2022. "Integrating Social, Economic, and Environmental Factors to Evaluate How Competitive Urban Landscapes Are for the Development of Sustainable Cities: Penang Island in Malaysia as a Case Study," Land, MDPI, vol. 12(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Zane Zeibote & Tatjana Volkova & Kiril Todorov, 2019. "The impact of globalization on regional development and competitiveness: cases of selected regions," Post-Print hal-02115275, HAL.
- Valdonė Indrašienė & Violeta Jegelevičienė & Odeta Merfeldaitė & Daiva Penkauskienė & Jolanta Pivorienė & Asta Railienė & Justinas Sadauskas & Natalija Valavičienė, 2021. "Linking Critical Thinking and Knowledge Management: A Conceptual Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(3), pages 1-17, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Askar Askerov
(Askar Askerov) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.