What drives the liquidity position of foreign-owned banks? The case of Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Hale, Galina & Minoiu, Camelia, 2015.
"Financial crises and the composition of cross-border lending,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 60-81.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Hale, Galina & Minoiu, Camelia, 2014. "Financial Crises and the Composition of Cross-Border Lending," Working Paper Series 2014-20, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Galina Hale & Camelia Minoiu, 2014. "Financial Crises and the Composition of Cross-Border Lending," IMF Working Papers 14/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Corinne Deléchat & Camila Henao & Priscilla Muthoora & Svetlana Vtyurina, 2014.
"The Determinants of Banks' Liquidity Buffers in Central America,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(1), pages 83-129, January-J.
- Corinne C Delechat & Camila Henao Arbelaez & Priscilla S Muthoora & Svetlana Vtyurina, 2012. "The Determinants of Banks' Liquidity Buffers in Central America," IMF Working Papers 12/301, International Monetary Fund.
- Dinger, Valeriya, 2009. "Do foreign-owned banks affect banking system liquidity risk?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 647-657, December.
- Moshe Kim & Diana Bonfim, 2012. "Liquidity risk in banking: is there herding?," Working Papers w201218, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Brei, Michael & Gambacorta, Leonardo & von Peter, Goetz, 2013. "Rescue packages and bank lending," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 490-505.
- Clemens Bonner & Iman Lelyveld & Robert Zymek, 2015.
"Banks’ Liquidity Buffers and the Role of Liquidity Regulation,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 48(3), pages 215-234, December.
- Clemens Bonner & Iman van Lelyveld & Robert Zymek, 2013. "Banks' Liquidity Buffers and the Role of Liquidity Regulation," DNB Working Papers 393, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Meilin Yan & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Paul Turner, 2012. "How Liquid Are UK Banks?," Discussion Paper Series 2012_08, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spt:apfiba:v:6:y:2016:i:6:f:6_6_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eleftherios Spyromitros-Xioufis). General contact details of provider: http://www.scienpress.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.