Restructuring and Development of the Banking Sector in Poland. Lessons to be Learnt by Less Advanced Transition Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pawlikowski, Adam & Serwa, Dobromil, 2007. "Koszty restrukturyzacji sektora bankowego w Polsce," MPRA Paper 24080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Stavarek, 2005. "Efficiency of Banks in Regions at Different Stage of European Integration Process," Finance 0502020, EconWPA.
- Havrylchyk, Olena, 2006. "Efficiency of the Polish banking industry: Foreign versus domestic banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1975-1996, July.
- Wojciech Grabowski & Krzysztof Szczygielski, 2012. "Innovation Strategies and Productivity in the Polish Services Sector in the light of CIS 2008," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0448, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Miroslav Kollár & Luboš Komárek, 2009.
"Možnosti řešení problematických aktiv komerčních bank
[Selective Approaches and Experiences with Problematic Assets in Banking Sector]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(5), pages 601-621.
- Krzysztof Szczygielski & Wojciech Grabowski, 2014. "Innovation strategies and productivity in the Polish services sector," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 17-38, March.
- Havrylchyk, Olena, 2004. "Consolidation of the Polish banking sector: consequences for the banking institutions and the public," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 125-140, June.
- Catarina Figueira & Joseph G. Nellis & David Parker, 2007. "Challenges Facing the Polish Banking Industry: A Comparative Study with UK Banks," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 5(1), pages 25-44.
- Daniel Stavarek, 2003. "Banking Efficiency in Visegrad Countries Before Joining the European Union," Finance 0312010, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordstransition economy; banking sector; central bank; commercial bank; bank privatization; entry; bank rehabilitation; bankruptcy; prudency; banking supervision;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnrepo:0044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.