Možnosti řešení problematických aktiv komerčních bank
[Selective Approaches and Experiences with Problematic Assets in Banking Sector]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Calomiris, Charles W & Klingebiel, Daniela & Laeven, Luc, 2004. "A taxonomy of financial crisis resolution mechanisms : cross-country experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3379, The World Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 1999. "Recapitalizing Banks with Public Funds; Selected Issues," IMF Working Papers 99/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Akiko Terada-Hagiwara & Gloria Pasadilla, 2004. "Experience of Asian Asset Management Companies (AMCs): Do they Increase Moral Hazard? - Evidence from Thailand," Finance 0410001, EconWPA.
- David Woo, 2000. "Two Approaches to Resolving Nonperforming Assets During Financial Crises," IMF Working Papers 00/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Andrzej Bratkowski, 2001. "Restructuring and Development of the Banking Sector in Poland. Lessons to be Learnt by Less Advanced Transition Countries," CASE Network Reports 0044, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Nakamura, Richard, 2002. "The Big Cleanse: The Japanese Response To The Financial Crisis Of 1990'S Seen From A Nordic Perspective," EIJS Working Paper Series 149, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- William R. White, 2004. "Are changes in financial structure extending safety nets?," BIS Working Papers 145, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking; Czech Consolidation Agency; problematic assets;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2009:y:2009:i:5:id:700:p:601-621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.