Možnosti řešení problematických aktiv komerčních bank
[Selective Approaches and Experiences with Problematic Assets in Banking Sector]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Calomiris, Charles W & Klingebiel, Daniela & Laeven, Luc, 2004. "A taxonomy of financial crisis resolution mechanisms : cross-country experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3379, The World Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 1999. "Recapitalizing Banks with Public Funds; Selected Issues," IMF Working Papers 99/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Akiko Terada-Hagiwara & Gloria Pasadilla, 2004. "Experience of Asian Asset Management Companies (AMCs): Do they Increase Moral Hazard? - Evidence from Thailand," Finance 0410001, EconWPA.
- David Woo, 2000. "Two Approaches to Resolving Nonperforming Assets During Financial Crises," IMF Working Papers 00/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Andrzej Bratkowski, 2001. "Restructuring and Development of the Banking Sector in Poland. Lessons to be Learnt by Less Advanced Transition Countries," CASE Network Reports 0044, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Nakamura, Richard, 2002. "The Big Cleanse: The Japanese Response To The Financial Crisis Of 1990'S Seen From A Nordic Perspective," EIJS Working Paper Series 149, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- William R. White, 2004. "Are changes in financial structure extending safety nets?," BIS Working Papers 145, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking; Czech Consolidation Agency; problematic assets;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2009:y:2009:i:5:id:700:p:601-621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .