A practical guide to managing systemic financial crises : a review of approaches taken in Indonesia, the Republic of Korea, and Thailand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Honohan & Daniela Klingebiel, 2000. "Controlling fiscal costs of banking crises," Proceedings 682, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Honohan, Patrick & Klingebiel, Daniela, 2000. "Controlling the fiscal costs of banking crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2441, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoon Je Cho, 2010. "The Role of State Intervention in the Financial Sector: Crisis Prevention, Containment, and Resolution," Working Papers id:3017, eSocialSciences.
- Yoon Je Cho, 2012. "The Role of State Intervention in the Financial Sector: Crisis Prevention, Containment and Resolution," Chapters,in: Implications of the Global Financial Crisis for Financial Reform and Regulation in Asia, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Crisis Management&Restructuring; Banks&Banking Reform; Financial Intermediation; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Municipal Financial Management; Banks&Banking Reform; Financial Crisis Management&Restructuring; Financial Intermediation; National Governance; Municipal Financial Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2003-06-04 (Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2003-06-04 (International Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2003-06-04 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.