Koszty restrukturyzacji sektora bankowego w Polsce
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edda Zoli, 2001. "Cost and Effectiveness of Banking Sector Restructuring in Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 01/157, International Monetary Fund.
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Andrzej Bratkowski, 2001. "Restructuring and Development of the Banking Sector in Poland. Lessons to be Learnt by Less Advanced Transition Countries," CASE Network Reports 0044, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking sector restructuring; banking crises; fiscal costs; financial stability;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.