Entwicklungen und Tendenzen der Finanzsysteme in Osteuropa
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Landshuter Str. 4, 93047 Regensburg|
Phone: +49-(0)941-943 54 10
Fax: +49-(0)941-943 54 27
Web page: http://www.ios-regensburg.de
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Qaizar Hussain & Eugeniy Nivorozhkin, 1997. "The Capital Structure of Listed Companies in Poland," IMF Working Papers 97/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Cornelli, Francesca & Portes, Richard & Schaffer, Mark E, 1996.
"The Capital Structure of Firms in Central and Eastern Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cornelli, F. & Portes, R. & Schaffer, M., 1996. "The Capital Structure of Firms in Central and Eastern Europe," DELTA Working Papers 96-05, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- John P. Bonin & Istvan Abel, 2000. "Retail Banking in Hungary: A Foreign Affair?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 356, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mechthild Schrooten & Sabine Stephan, 2001. "Savings in Central Eastern Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 250, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jozef Konings, 2000. "The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Domestic Firms: Evidence from Firm Level Panel Data in Emerging Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 344, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mayer, Colin, 1988.
"New issues in corporate finance,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1167-1183, June.
- Kaminsky, Graciela & Lyons, Richard & Schmukler, Sergio, 2001. "Mutual fund investment in emerging markets - an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2529, The World Bank.
- R. Gaston Gelos & Ratna Sahay, 2001.
"Financial market spillovers in transition economies,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 9(1), pages 53-86, March.
- Ratna Sahay & R. G Gelos, 2000. "Financial Market Spillovers in Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 00/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Schardax, Franz & Reininger, Thomas & Summer, Martin, 2001. "The Financial System in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland after a Decade of Transition," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2001,16, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Köke, Jens, 1999. "Institutional investment in Central and Eastern Europe: investment criteria of Western portfolio managers," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-37, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lajos Bokros, 2001. "Experience and Perspectives of Financial Sector Development in Central and Eastern Europe," CASE-CEU Working Papers 0038, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ost:wpaper:237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterina Selezneva)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.