Mergers and Acquisitions and how they affect the Labor productivity. Evidence from the Greek Banking system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giuliano Iannotta & George Pennacchi & João A C Santos, 2019. "Ratings-Based Regulation and Systematic Risk Incentives," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 32(4), pages 1374-1415.
- Adan, Ivo J.B.F. & Boon, Marko A.A. & Weiss, Gideon, 2019. "Design heuristic for parallel many server systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 273(1), pages 259-277.
- Yang, Xueyan & Peng, Dongxue & Lv, Xiaoxiao & Li, Xiaodi, 2019. "Recent progress in impulsive control systems," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 244-268.
- Woong-Ki Kim & Fabian Steger & Bhavya Kotak & Peter V. R. Knudsen & Uwe Girgsdies & Hans-Georg Schweiger, 2019. "Water Condensation in Traction Battery Systems," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-17, March.
- Li, Bin Grace & McAndrews, James & Wang, Zhu, 2020.
"Two-sided market, R&D, and payments system evolution,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 180-199.
- Bin Grace Li & James J. McAndrews & Zhu Wang, 2019. "Two-sided Market, R&D and Payments System Evolution," Working Paper 19-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Bin Grace Li & James McAndrews & Zhu Wang, 2019. "Two-Sided Market, R&D and Payments System Evolution," IMF Working Papers 2019/057, International Monetary Fund.
- M. en C. JosÃ© Luis CalderÃ³n Osorno* & M. en C. Edmundo RenÃ© DurÃ¡n Camarillo & M. en C. Silvestre Ascencion Garcia Sanchez, 2019. "Prototype System to Detect Skin Cancer Through Images," International Journal of Healthcare and Medical Sciences, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 5(9), pages 42-51, 09-2019.
- ., 2019. "Systems, information and prices," Chapters, in: Managing without Growth, Second Edition, chapter 3, pages 57-75, Edward Elgar Publishing.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wang, Yaqi & Lu, Jianquan & Cao, Jinde & Huang, Wei & Guo, Jianhua & Wei, Yun, 2020. "Input-to-state stability of the road transport system via cyber–physical optimal control," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 3-12.
- Ambrocio, Gene & Hasan, Iftekhar & Jokivuolle, Esa & Ristolainen, Kim, 2020.
"Are bank capital requirements optimally set? Evidence from researchers’ views,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 50(C).
- Ambrocio, Gene & Hasan, Iftekhar & Jokivuolle, Esa & Ristolainen, Kim, 2020. "Are bank capital requirements optimally set? Evidence from researchers’ views," Research Discussion Papers 10/2020, Bank of Finland.
- Wu, Shuchen & Sun, Xiaohui & Li, Xiaodi & Wang, Haipeng, 2020. "On controllability and observability of impulsive control systems with delayed impulses," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 65-78.
- Guerino Ardizzi & Andrea Nobili & Giorgia Rocco, 2020. "A game changer in payment habits: evidence from daily data during a pandemic," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 591, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Abu Amin & Blake Bowler & Mostafa Monzur Hasan & Gerald L. Lobo & Jiri Tresl, 2020. "Firm Life Cycle and Cost of Debt," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp665, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Francisco Castro & Hamid Nazerzadeh & Chiwei Yan, 0. "Matching queues with reneging: a product form solution," Queueing Systems: Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-27.
- He, Zhilong & Li, Chuandong & Li, Hongfei & Zhang, Qiangqiang, 2020. "Global exponential stability of high-order Hopfield neural networks with state-dependent impulses," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 542(C).
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spt:apfiba:v:10:y:2020:i:2:f:10_2_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eleftherios Spyromitros-Xioufis). General contact details of provider: http://www.scienpress.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.