Recent progress in impulsive control systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Xiaodi & Shen, Jianhua & Rakkiyappan, R., 2018. "Persistent impulsive effects on stability of functional differential equations with finite or infinite delay," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 329(C), pages 14-22.
- Quanxin Zhu & Fubao Xi & Xiaodi Li, 2012. "Robust Exponential Stability of Stochastically Nonlinear Jump Systems with Mixed Time Delays," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 154(1), pages 154-174, July.
- Peng Li & Xiaodi Li & Jinde Cao, 2018. "Input-to-State Stability of Nonlinear Switched Systems via Lyapunov Method Involving Indefinite Derivative," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2018, pages 1-8, January.
- Wenjun Xiong & Dan Zhang & Jinde Cao, 2017. "Impulsive synchronisation of singular hybrid coupled networks with time-varying nonlinear perturbation," International Journal of Systems Science, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 417-424, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Yaqi & Lu, Jianquan & Cao, Jinde & Huang, Wei & Guo, Jianhua & Wei, Yun, 2020. "Input-to-state stability of the road transport system via cyber–physical optimal control," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 3-12.
- Dr. Kyriazopoulos Georgios & Thanou Efthymia, 2020. "Mergers and Acquisitions and how they affect the Labor productivity. Evidence from the Greek Banking system," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 10(2), pages 1-3.
- He, Zhilong & Li, Chuandong & Li, Hongfei & Zhang, Qiangqiang, 2020. "Global exponential stability of high-order Hopfield neural networks with state-dependent impulses," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 542(C).
- Wu, Shuchen & Sun, Xiaohui & Li, Xiaodi & Wang, Haipeng, 2020. "On controllability and observability of impulsive control systems with delayed impulses," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 65-78.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zhao, Yongshun & Li, Xiaodi & Cao, Jinde, 2020. "Global exponential stability for impulsive systems with infinite distributed delay based on flexible impulse frequency," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 386(C).
- Zhao, Shiyi & Pan, Yingnan & Du, Peihao & Liang, Hongjing, 2020. "Adaptive control for non-affine nonlinear systems with input saturation and output dead zone," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 386(C).
- Li, Zhao-Yan & Shang, Shengnan & Lam, James, 2019. "On stability of neutral-type linear stochastic time-delay systems with three different delays," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 360(C), pages 147-166.
- Zhu, Chenhong & Li, Xiaodi & Wang, Kening, 2020. "An anti-windup approach for nonlinear impulsive system subject to actuator saturation," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Hamza Khan & József K. Tar & Imre Rudas & Levente Kovács & György Eigner, 2018. "Receding Horizon Control of Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus by Using Nonlinear Programming," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2018, pages 1-11, April.
- Li, Peng & Li, Xiaodi, 2019. "Input-to-state stability of nonlinear impulsive systems via Lyapunov method involving indefinite derivative," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 314-323.
More about this item
KeywordsImpulsive control systems (ICSs); Delayed impulses; Input-to-state stability (ISS); Stability; Finite-time control;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:155:y:2019:i:c:p:244-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.