Input-to-state stability of the road transport system via cyber–physical optimal control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhong, Jie & Liu, Yang & Kou, Kit Ian & Sun, Liangjie & Cao, Jinde, 2019. "On the ensemble controllability of Boolean control networks using STP method," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 358(C), pages 51-62.
- Li, Peng & Li, Xiaodi, 2019. "Input-to-state stability of nonlinear impulsive systems via Lyapunov method involving indefinite derivative," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 314-323.
- Ahusborde, E. & Ossmani, M. El, 2017. "A sequential approach for numerical simulation of two-phase multicomponent flow with reactive transport in porous media," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 71-89.
- Yang, Xueyan & Peng, Dongxue & Lv, Xiaoxiao & Li, Xiaodi, 2019. "Recent progress in impulsive control systems," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 244-268.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wu, Shuchen & Sun, Xiaohui & Li, Xiaodi & Wang, Haipeng, 2020. "On controllability and observability of impulsive control systems with delayed impulses," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 65-78.
- Dr. Kyriazopoulos Georgios & Thanou Efthymia, 2020. "Mergers and Acquisitions and how they affect the Labor productivity. Evidence from the Greek Banking system," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 10(2), pages 1-3.
- Zhang, Qiliang & Feng, Jun-e & Wang, Biao & Wang, Peihe, 2020. "Event-triggered mechanism of designing set stabilization state feedback controller for switched Boolean networks," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 383(C).
- Pablo Druetta & Francesco Picchioni, 2018. "Numerical Modeling and Validation of a Novel 2D Compositional Flooding Simulator Using a Second-Order TVD Scheme," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-30, August.
- Ahusborde, E. & El Ossmani, M. & Id Moulay, M., 2019. "A fully implicit finite volume scheme for single phase flow with reactive transport in porous media," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 3-23.
- He, Zhilong & Li, Chuandong & Li, Hongfei & Zhang, Qiangqiang, 2020. "Global exponential stability of high-order Hopfield neural networks with state-dependent impulses," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 542(C).
More about this item
KeywordsInput-to-state stability; Cyber–physical optimal control; Platooning; Fuel-efficiently; Road transport system;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:171:y:2020:i:c:p:3-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.