Water Condensation in Traction Battery Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yaksic, Andrés & Tilton, John E., 2009. "Using the cumulative availability curve to assess the threat of mineral depletion: The case of lithium," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 185-194, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dr. Kyriazopoulos Georgios & Thanou Efthymia, 2020. "Mergers and Acquisitions and how they affect the Labor productivity. Evidence from the Greek Banking system," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 10(2), pages 1-3.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Philip Maxwell & Mauricio Mora, 2020. "Lithium and Chile: looking back and looking forward," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 33(1), pages 57-71, July.
- Kushnir, Duncan & Sandén, Björn A., 2012. "The time dimension and lithium resource constraints for electric vehicles," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 93-103.
- Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Monge, Manuel, 2019. "Lithium: Production and estimated consumption. Evidence of persistence," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 198-202.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Diana Roa Rubiano, 2019.
"How Effective is Lithium Recycling as a Remedy for Resource Scarcity?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 74(3), pages 985-1010, November.
- Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Rubiano, Diana Roa, 2018. "How effective is lithium recycling as a remedy for resource scarcity?," Working Paper Series 3-2018, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business, revised 16 Apr 2018.
- Meshram, Pratima & Pandey, B.D. & Abhilash,, 2019. "Perspective of availability and sustainable recycling prospects of metals in rechargeable batteries – A resource overview," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 9-22.
- Daw, Georges, 2017. "Security of mineral resources: A new framework for quantitative assessment of criticality," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 173-189.
- Grosjean, Camille & Miranda, Pamela Herrera & Perrin, Marion & Poggi, Philippe, 2012. "Assessment of world lithium resources and consequences of their geographic distribution on the expected development of the electric vehicle industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 1735-1744.
- Sauer, Ildo L. & Escobar, Javier F. & da Silva, Mauro F.P. & Meza, Carlos G. & Centurion, Carlos & Goldemberg, José, 2015. "Bolivia and Paraguay: A beacon for sustainable electric mobility?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 910-925.
- Kuangyuan Zhang & Richard Olawoyin & Antonio Nieto & Andrew N. Kleit, 2018. "Risk of commodity price, production cost and time to build in resource economics," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 20(6), pages 2521-2544, December.
- Hache, Emmanuel & Seck, Gondia Sokhna & Simoen, Marine & Bonnet, Clément & Carcanague, Samuel, 2019.
"Critical raw materials and transportation sector electrification: A detailed bottom-up analysis in world transport,"
Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 240(C), pages 6-25.
- Emmanuel Hache & Gondia Sokhna Seck & Marine Simoen & Clement Bonnet & Samuel Carcanague, 2019. "Critical raw materials and transportation sector electrification: A detailed bottom-up analysis in world transport," Post-Print hal-02061459, HAL.
- Emmanuel Hache & Gondia Sokhna Seck & Marine Simoën & Clément Bonnet & Samuel Carcanague, 2019. "Critical raw materials and transportation sector electrification: A detailed bottom-up analysis in world transport," Post-Print hal-02025059, HAL.
- Jean-François Labbé & Georges Daw, 2012. "Lithium: An Overview [Panorama 2011 du marché du lithium]," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00809298, HAL.
- Vikström, Hanna & Davidsson, Simon & Höök, Mikael, 2013. "Lithium availability and future production outlooks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 252-266.
- Jordan, Brett W. & Eggert, Roderick G. & Dixon, Brent W. & Carlsen, Brett W., 2015. "Thorium: Crustal abundance, joint production, and economic availability," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 81-93.
- Maxwell, Philip, 2015. "Transparent and opaque pricing: The interesting case of lithium," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 92-97.
- Fernando Moreno-Brieva & Carlos Merino, 2020. "African international trade in the global value chain of lithium batteries," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 25(6), pages 1031-1052, August.
- Stepanek, Christian & Walter, Matthias & Rathgeber, Andreas, 2013. "Is the convenience yield a good indicator of a commodity's supply risk?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 395-405.
- Monnet, Antoine & Gabriel, Sophie & Percebois, Jacques, 2017. "Analysis of the long-term availability of uranium: The influence of dynamic constraints and market competition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 98-107.
- Juan Ignacio Guzmán & Enrique Silva, 2018. "Copper price determination: fundamentals versus non-fundamentals," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 31(3), pages 283-300, October.
- Miedema, Jan H. & Moll, Henri C., 2013. "Lithium availability in the EU27 for battery-driven vehicles: The impact of recycling and substitution on the confrontation between supply and demand until2050," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 204-211.
- Redlinger, Michael & Eggert, Roderick, 2016. "Volatility of by-product metal and mineral prices," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 69-77.
More about this item
Keywordstraction battery system; condensation; durability test; pressure compensation element; behavior of an enclosed system;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:6:p:1171-:d:217238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.