The Effect of Tax Policy Choices on the Labor Market on the Perspective of Global Governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lockwood, Ben & Slok, Torsten & Tranaes, Torben, 2000.
" Progressive Taxation and Wage Setting: Some Evidence for Denmark,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(4), pages 707-723, December.
- Ben Lockwood & Torsten Sloek & Torben Tranaes, "undated". "Progressive Taxation and Wage Setting: Some Evidence for Denmark," EPRU Working Paper Series 95-20, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Pemberton, James, 1992. "Taxation and Wage Bargaining," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 68(203), pages 318-327, December.
- Pierre M. Picard & Eric Toulemonde, 2003.
"Taxation and Labor Markets,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 29-56, January.
- Pierre Picard & Eric Toulemonde, 2000. "Taxation and Labor Markets," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0707, Econometric Society.
- Chang, Juin-Jen & Lin, Chung-Cheng & Lai, Ching-Chong, 1999. "The Unemployment and Wage Effects of Shifting to an Indirect Tax in an Efficiency Wage Model," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(229), pages 156-166, June.
- Creedy, John & McDonald, Ian M, 1990. "A Tax Package to Reduce the Marginal Rate of Income Tax and the Wage Demands of Trade Unions," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 66(194), pages 195-202, September.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTax policy; Global governance; Labor market; H3; J18; J68;
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:16:y:2009:i:2:p:316-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .