The Effect of Tax Policy Choices on the Labor Market on the Perspective of Global Governance
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 16 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/european+integration/journal/11300|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pierre Picard & Eric Toulemonde, 2000. "Taxation and Labor Markets," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0707, Econometric Society.
- Ben Lockwood & Torsten Sloek & Torben Tranaes, "undated".
"Progressive Taxation and Wage Setting: Some Evidence for Denmark,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
95-20, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Lockwood, Ben & Slok, Torsten & Tranaes, Torben, 2000. " Progressive Taxation and Wage Setting: Some Evidence for Denmark," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(4), pages 707-723, December.
- Chang, Juin-Jen & Lin, Chung-Cheng & Lai, Ching-Chong, 1999. "The Unemployment and Wage Effects of Shifting to an Indirect Tax in an Efficiency Wage Model," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(229), pages 156-166, June.
- Creedy, John & McDonald, Ian M, 1990. "A Tax Package to Reduce the Marginal Rate of Income Tax and the Wage Demands of Trade Unions," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 66(194), pages 195-202, September.
- Pemberton, James, 1992. "Taxation and Wage Bargaining," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 68(203), pages 318-327, December.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:16:y:2009:i:2:p:316-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.