Economic value of weather forecasting: the role of risk aversion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Palacios-Huerta, Ignacio & Serrano, Roberto, 2006. "Rejecting small gambles under expected utility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, pages 250-259.
- A. E. Baquet & A. N. Halter & Frank S. Conklin, 1976. "The Value of Frost Forecasting: A Bayesian Appraisal," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 58(3), pages 511-520.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose A. & Arriaza, Manuel & Riesgo, Laura, 2003. "An MCDM analysis of agricultural risk aversion," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 569-585, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernandez, Mario Andres, 2013. "Decadal Climate Variability: Economic Implications In Agriculture And Water In The Missouri River Basin," 2013 Conference, August 28-30, 2013, Christchurch, New Zealand 160199, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- L. Zirulia, 2015. "“Should I stay or should I go?”: Weather forecasts and the economics of “short breaks”," Working Papers wp1034, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation value; Cost–loss ratio; Decision models; Risk aversion; 90B; 91B;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:19:y:2011:i:1:p:130-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.