A wealth-requirement axiomatization of riskiness
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Moti Michaeli, 2014. "Riskiness for sets of gambles," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 56(3), pages 515-547, August.
- Palacios-Huerta, Ignacio & Serrano, Roberto, 2006. "Rejecting small gambles under expected utility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 250-259, May.
- Sergiu Hart, 2011. "Comparing Risks by Acceptance and Rejection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(4), pages 617-638.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riedel, Frank & Hellmann, Tobias, 2015.
"The Foster-Hart measure of riskiness for general gambles,"
Econometric Society, vol. 10(1), January.
- Hellmann, Tobias & Riedel, Frank, 2013. "The Foster-Hart Measure of Riskiness for General Gambles," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79752, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Riedel, Frank & Hellmann, Tobias, 2014. "The Foster-Hart measure of riskiness for general gambles," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 474, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Frank Riedel & Tobias Hellmann, 2013. "The Foster-Hart Measure of Riskiness for General Gambles," Papers 1301.1471, arXiv.org.
- Steven Kou & Xianhua Peng, 2014. "On the Measurement of Economic Tail Risk," Papers 1401.4787, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Kadan, Ohad & Liu, Fang, 2014. "Performance evaluation with high moments and disaster risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 131-155.
- Chamorro Elosua, Arritokieta & Usategui Díaz de Otalora, José María, 2013. "A Note on Risk Acceptance, Bankruptcy Avoidance and Riskiness Measures," DFAEII Working Papers DFAEII;2013-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Amnon Schreiber, 2014. "Economic indices of absolute and relative riskiness," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 56(2), pages 309-331, June.
- Tomer Siedner, 2015. "Risk of Monetary Gambles: An Axiomatic Approach," Discussion Paper Series dp682, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Amnon Schreiber, 2012. "An Economic Index of Relative Riskiness," Discussion Paper Series dp597, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
More about this item
KeywordsRiskiness; gamble; risky asset; reserve; wealth;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:the:publsh:1150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin J. Osborne). General contact details of provider: http://econtheory.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.