Investing in customer loyalty: the moderating role of relational characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Zheng Zhou & Laura Poppo & Zhilin Yang, 2008. "Relational ties or customized contracts? An examination of alternative governance choices in China," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(3), pages 526-534, April.
- Kumar, V. & Pozza, Ilaria Dalla & Ganesh, Jaishankar, 2013. "Revisiting the Satisfaction–Loyalty Relationship: Empirical Generalizations and Directions for Future Research," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 246-262.
- Fullerton, Gordon, 2011. "Creating advocates: The roles of satisfaction, trust and commitment," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 92-100.
- Hamparsum Bozdogan, 1987. "Model selection and Akaike's Information Criterion (AIC): The general theory and its analytical extensions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 345-370, September.
- Sridhar Balasubramanian & Prabhudev Konana & Nirup M. Menon, 2003. "Customer Satisfaction in Virtual Environments: A Study of Online Investing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(7), pages 871-889, July.
- R. Chumpitaz & N. Paparoidamis, 2007. "Service quality, relationship satisfaction, trust, commitment, and business-to-business loyalty," Post-Print hal-00199063, HAL.
- Lai, Fujun & Griffin, Mitch & Babin, Barry J., 2009. "How quality, value, image, and satisfaction create loyalty at a Chinese telecom," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 980-986, October.
- Won-Moo Hur & Hyun Kim & Hanna Kim, 2013. "Investigation of the relationship between service values and loyalty behaviors under high commitment," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(1), pages 103-119, March.
- Karjaluoto, Heikki & Jayawardhena, Chanaka & Leppäniemi, Matti & Pihlström, Minna, 2012. "How value and trust influence loyalty in wireless telecommunications industry," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 636-649.
- Bartikowski, Boris & Walsh, Gianfranco & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Culture and age as moderators in the corporate reputation and loyalty relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 966-972, September.
- Zhao, Tianshu & Casu, Barbara & Ferrari, Alessandra, 2010. "The impact of regulatory reforms on cost structure, ownership and competition in Indian banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 246-254, January.
- Gronroos, Christian, 1990. "Relationship approach to marketing in service contexts: The marketing and organizational behavior interface," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 3-11, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanis, Apostolos N. & Athanasopoulou, Pinelopi, 2018. "Consumer-brand relationships and brand loyalty in technology-mediated services," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 287-294.
- Ana Olavarría-Jaraba & Jesús J. Cambra-Fierro & Edgar Centeno & Rosario Vázquez-Carrasco, 2018. "Analyzing relationship quality and its contribution to consumer relationship proneness," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 12(4), pages 641-661, December.
- Ana Isabel Polo Peña & Dolores María Frías Jamilena & Miguel Ángel Rodríguez Molina, 2017. "The effects of perceived value on loyalty: the moderating effect of market orientation adoption," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 11(1), pages 93-116, March.
- Chen-Ya Wang & Priyanko Guchait & Cheng-Hsin Chiang & Wan-Ting Weng, 2017. "When customers want to become frontline employees: an exploratory study of decision factors and motivation types," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 11(4), pages 871-900, December.
- Temperini, Valerio & Gregori, Gian Luca & Pizzichini, Lucia, 2019. "E-learning as a marketing tool for Tour Operators. The ‘Go Academy’ case study," MPRA Paper 94075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nyadzayo, Munyaradzi W. & Khajehzadeh, Saman, 2016. "The antecedents of customer loyalty: A moderated mediation model of customer relationship management quality and brand image," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 262-270.
- Mask, Rickey & Works, Richard, 2018. "How Social Capital, Supply Chain Integration, and Customer Loyalty Affect Performance," MPRA Paper 91332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- WeiWei Chen & Hsiao-Ching Lee, 2018. "How to explain service failure? Impacts of justifications," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 12(2), pages 331-356, June.
- Kerstin Bremser & María del Mar Alonso-Almeida & Josep Llach, 2018. "Strategic alternatives for tourism companies to overcome times of crisis," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 12(2), pages 229-251, June.
- Chenini, Abderrahim & Touaiti, Mustapha, 2017. "Building Destination Loyalty Using Tourist Satisfaction and Destination Image: A Holistic Conceptual Framework," MPRA Paper 90639, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 May 2018.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer loyalty; Relationship investment; Satisfaction; Relationship age; Relationship density; Relationship dependence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:9:y:2015:i:1:p:17-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.