Multitude of Laplace distributions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 51 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hadri, Kaddour, 1996. "A note on Sargan densities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 285-290.
- Bottazzi, G. & Sapio, S. & Secchi, A., 2005.
"Some statistical investigations on the nature and dynamics of electricity prices,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 355(1), pages 54-61.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Sandro Sapio & Angelo Secchi, 2004. "Some Statistical Investigations on the Nature and Dynamics of Electricity Prices," LEM Papers Series 2004/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Linden, Mikael, 2001. "A Model for Stock Return Distribution," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 159-69, April.
- Dongfeng Fu & Fabio Pammolli & S. V. Buldyrev & Massimo Riccaboni & Kaushik Matia & Kazuko Yamasaki & H. E. Stanley, 2005.
"The Growth of Business Firms: Theoretical Framework and Empirical Evidence,"
- Fu, Dongfeng & Pammolli, Fabio & Buldyrev, Sergey V. & Riccaboni, Massimo & Matia, Kaushik & Yamasaki, Kazuko & Stanley, H. Eugene, 2005. "The Growth of Business Firms: Theoretical Framework and Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 15905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ning Xi & Ning Ding & Yougui Wang, 2005. "How Required Reserve Ratio Affects Distribution and Velocity of Money," Papers physics/0507160, arXiv.org.
- Poiraud-Casanova, Sandrine & Thomas-Agnan, Christine, 2000. "About monotone regression quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 101-104, May.
- Zeckhauser, Richard & Thompson, Mark, 1970. "Linear Regression with Non-Normal Error Terms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 280-86, August.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Secchi, Angelo, 2003. "Why are distributions of firm growth rates tent-shaped?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 415-420, September.
- Xi, Ning & Ding, Ning & Wang, Yougui, 2005. "How required reserve ratio affects distribution and velocity of money," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 357(3), pages 543-555.
- J. K. Lindsey & W. D. Byrom & J. Wang & P. Jarvis & B. Jones, 2000. "Generalized Nonlinear Models for Pharmacokinetic Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 81-88, 03.
- William McGill, 1962. "Random fluctuations of response rate," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 27(1), pages 3-17, March.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Secchi, Angelo, 2003. "A stochastic model of firm growth," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 213-219.
- Yu, Keming & Moyeed, Rana A., 2001. "Bayesian quantile regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 437-447, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:51:y:2010:i:1:p:127-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.