Multitude of Laplace distributions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 51 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dongfeng Fu & Fabio Pammolli & S. V. Buldyrev & Massimo Riccaboni & Kaushik Matia & Kazuko Yamasaki & H. E. Stanley, 2005.
"The Growth of Business Firms: Theoretical Framework and Empirical Evidence,"
- Fu, Dongfeng & Pammolli, Fabio & Buldyrev, Sergey V. & Riccaboni, Massimo & Matia, Kaushik & Yamasaki, Kazuko & Stanley, H. Eugene, 2005. "The Growth of Business Firms: Theoretical Framework and Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 15905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Poiraud-Casanova, Sandrine & Thomas-Agnan, Christine, 2000. "About monotone regression quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 101-104, May.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Secchi, Angelo, 2003. "A stochastic model of firm growth," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 213-219.
- Bottazzi, G. & Sapio, S. & Secchi, A., 2005. "Some statistical investigations on the nature and dynamics of electricity prices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 355(1), pages 54-61.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Sandro Sapio & Angelo Secchi, 2004. "Some Statistical Investigations on the Nature and Dynamics of Electricity Prices," LEM Papers Series 2004/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ning Xi & Ning Ding & Yougui Wang, 2005. "How Required Reserve Ratio Affects Distribution and Velocity of Money," Papers physics/0507160, arXiv.org.
- William McGill, 1962. "Random fluctuations of response rate," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 27(1), pages 3-17, March.
- Xi, Ning & Ding, Ning & Wang, Yougui, 2005. "How required reserve ratio affects distribution and velocity of money," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 357(3), pages 543-555.
- Linden, Mikael, 2001. "A Model for Stock Return Distribution," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 159-169, April.
- J. K. Lindsey & W. D. Byrom & J. Wang & P. Jarvis & B. Jones, 2000. "Generalized Nonlinear Models for Pharmacokinetic Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 81-88, 03.
- Hadri, Kaddour, 1996. "A note on Sargan densities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 285-290.
- Zeckhauser, Richard & Thompson, Mark, 1970. "Linear Regression with Non-Normal Error Terms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 280-286, August.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Secchi, Angelo, 2003. "Why are distributions of firm growth rates tent-shaped?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 415-420, September.
- Yu, Keming & Moyeed, Rana A., 2001. "Bayesian quantile regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 437-447, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:51:y:2010:i:1:p:127-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.