Multitude of Laplace distributions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 51 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fu, Dongfeng & Pammolli, Fabio & Buldyrev, Sergey V. & Riccaboni, Massimo & Matia, Kaushik & Yamasaki, Kazuko & Stanley, H. Eugene, 2005.
"The Growth of Business Firms: Theoretical Framework and Empirical Evidence,"
15905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dongfeng Fu & Fabio Pammolli & S. V. Buldyrev & Massimo Riccaboni & Kaushik Matia & Kazuko Yamasaki & H. E. Stanley, 2005. "The Growth of Business Firms: Theoretical Framework and Empirical Evidence," Papers physics/0512005, arXiv.org.
- Zeckhauser, Richard & Thompson, Mark, 1970. "Linear Regression with Non-Normal Error Terms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 280-286, August.
- Ning Xi & Ning Ding & Yougui Wang, 2005. "How Required Reserve Ratio Affects Distribution and Velocity of Money," Papers physics/0507160, arXiv.org.
- Linden, Mikael, 2001. "A Model for Stock Return Distribution," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 159-169, April.
- Hadri, Kaddour, 1996. "A note on Sargan densities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 285-290.
- Poiraud-Casanova, Sandrine & Thomas-Agnan, Christine, 2000. "About monotone regression quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 101-104, May.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Secchi, Angelo, 2003. "Why are distributions of firm growth rates tent-shaped?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 415-420, September.
- Yu, Keming & Moyeed, Rana A., 2001. "Bayesian quantile regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 437-447, October.
- William McGill, 1962. "Random fluctuations of response rate," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 27(1), pages 3-17, March.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Sandro Sapio & Angelo Secchi, 2004.
"Some Statistical Investigations on the Nature and Dynamics of Electricity Prices,"
LEM Papers Series
2004/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bottazzi, G. & Sapio, S. & Secchi, A., 2005. "Some statistical investigations on the nature and dynamics of electricity prices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 355(1), pages 54-61.
- Xi, Ning & Ding, Ning & Wang, Yougui, 2005. "How required reserve ratio affects distribution and velocity of money," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 357(3), pages 543-555.
- J. K. Lindsey & W. D. Byrom & J. Wang & P. Jarvis & B. Jones, 2000. "Generalized Nonlinear Models for Pharmacokinetic Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 81-88, 03.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Secchi, Angelo, 2003. "A stochastic model of firm growth," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 213-219.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:51:y:2010:i:1:p:127-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.