Simulation of close-to-reality population data for household surveys with application to EU-SILC
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Atkinson, Tony & Cantillon, Bea & Marlier, Eric & Nolan, Brian, 2002. "Social Indicators: The EU and Social Inclusion," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253494.
- Jerome P. Reiter, 2009. "Using Multiple Imputation to Integrate and Disseminate Confidential Microdata," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 77(2), pages 179-195, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beat Hulliger & Tobias Schoch, 2014. "Robust, distribution-free inference for income share ratios under complex sampling," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 98(1), pages 63-85, January.
- Templ, Matthias & Kowarik, Alexander & Meindl, Bernhard, 2015. "Statistical Disclosure Control for Micro-Data Using the R Package sdcMicro," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 67(i04).
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:074:i11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:079:i10 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSynthetic data; Simulation; Survey statistics; EU-SILC;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:20:y:2011:i:3:p:383-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .