A new monotonic, clone-independent, reversal symmetric, and condorcet-consistent single-winner election method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Levin & Barry Nalebuff, 1995. "An Introduction to Vote-Counting Schemes," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 3-26, Winter.
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Herve Raynaud, 1986. "Social Choice and Multicriterion Decision-Making," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262511754, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosa Camps & Xavier Mora & Laia Saumell, 2013. "A continuous rating method for preferential voting. The incomplete case," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(4), pages 1111-1142, April.
- Rosa Camps & Xavier Mora & Laia Saumell, 2012. "A continuous rating method for preferential voting: the complete case," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(1), pages 141-170, June.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:50:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00355-017-1086-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siamak F. Shahandashti, 2016. "Electoral Systems Used around the World," Papers 1605.01343, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Akira Okada & Ryoji Sawa, 2016. "An evolutionary approach to social choice problems with q-quota rules," KIER Working Papers 936, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:48:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00355-017-1031-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:36:y:2011:i:2:p:267-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.