The conflict analysis method: bridging the gap between ELECTRE, PROMETHEE and ORESTE
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Van Huylenbroeck, G & Martens, L, 1992. "The Average Value Ranking Multi-criteria Method for Project Evaluation in Regional Planning," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 237-52.
- Rietveld, P. & Ouwersloot, H., 1990.
"Ordinal data in multicriteria decision making : a stochastic dominance approach to siting nuclear power plants,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Rietveld, Piet & Ouwersloot, Hans, 1992. "Ordinal data in multicriteria decision making, a stochastic dominance approach to siting nuclear power plants," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 249-262, January.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Philippe Du Bois & Jean Pierre Brans & Francis Cantraine, 1989.
"MEDICIS: an expert system for computer-aided diagnosis using the PROMETHEE multicriteria method,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9323, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Du Bois, Ph. & Brans, J. P. & Cantraine, F. & Mareschal, B., 1989. "MEDICIS: An expert system for computer-aided diagnosis using the PROMETHEE multicriteria method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 284-292, April.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Nenad Mladineo & Jure Margeta & Jean Pierre Brans, 1987.
"Multicriteria ranking of alternative locations for small scale hydro plants,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9315, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mladineo, N. & Margeta, J. & Brans, J.P. & Mareschal, B., 1987. "Multicriteria ranking of alternative locations for small scale hydro plants," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 215-222, August.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Gilles D'Avignon, 1989. "Specialization of hospital services in Québec: an application of the PROMETHEE and GAIA methods," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9325, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Herve Raynaud, 1986. "Social Choice and Multicriterion Decision-Making," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262511754, June.
- Roubens, Marc, 1982. "Preference relations on actions and criteria in multicriteria decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 51-55, May.
- Mareschal, B. & Brans, J. P., 1991.
"BANKADVISER: An industrial evaluation system,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 318-324, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:82:y:1995:i:3:p:490-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.