Monotonicity in Condorcet’s Jury Theorem with dependent voters
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 28 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/355|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berg, Sven & Paroush, Jacob, 1998. "Collective decision making in hierarchies," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 233-244, May.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2002. "A Model of Jury Decisions Where All Jurors Have the Same Evidence," Economics Papers 2002-W23, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Daniel Berend & Luba Sapir, 2005. "Monotonicity in Condorcet Jury Theorem," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 24(1), pages 83-92, 08.
- Berg, Sven, 1993. "Condorcet's jury theorem revisited," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 437-446, August.
- Berg, Sven, 1997. "Indirect voting systems: Banzhaf numbers, majority functions and collective competence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 557-573, September.
- Drora Karotkin & Jacob Paroush, 2003. "Optimum committee size: Quality-versus-quantity dilemma," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 20(3), pages 429-441, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:28:y:2007:i:3:p:507-528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.