Coalition Formation and Stability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Sotomayor, Marilda, 1996. "A Non-constructive Elementary Proof of the Existence of Stable Marriages," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 135-137, March.
- Bogomolnaia, Anna & Jackson, Matthew O., 2002. "The Stability of Hedonic Coalition Structures," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 201-230, February.
- Tayfun Sönmez & Suryapratim Banerjee & Hideo Konishi, 2001. "Core in a simple coalition formation game," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(1), pages 135-153.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barberà, Salvador & Beviá, Carmen & Ponsatí, Clara, 2015.
"Meritocracy, egalitarianism and the stability of majoritarian organizations,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 237-257.
- Salvador Barberà & Carmen Beviá & Clara Ponsatí, 2014. "Meritocracy, Egalitarianism and the Stability of Majoritarian Organizations," Working Papers 737, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Pablo Revilla, 2004. "Many-to-one Matching When Colleagues Matter," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/85, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Alcalde, Jose & Revilla, Pablo, 2004.
"Researching with whom? Stability and manipulation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 869-887, December.
- José Alcalde & Pablo Revilla, 2003. "Researching with Whom? Stability and Manipulation," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/35, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Karakaya, Mehmet, 2011. "Hedonic coalition formation games: A new stability notion," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 157-165, May.
- Hakan İnal, 2015. "Core of coalition formation games and fixed-point methods," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(4), pages 745-763, December.
- Mehmet Karakaya & Bettina Klaus, 2017.
"Hedonic coalition formation games with variable populations: core characterizations and (im)possibilities,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 46(2), pages 435-455, May.
- Mehmet Karakaya & Bettina Klaus, 2015. "Hedonic Coalition Formation Games with Variable Populations: Core Characterizations and (Im)Possibilities," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 15.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Suksompong, Warut, 2015. "Individual and group stability in neutral restrictions of hedonic games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 1-5.
- José Alcalde & Pablo Revilla, 2001. "Tops Responsiveness, Strategy-Proofness And Coalition Formation Problems," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Papai, Szilvia, 2004.
"Unique stability in simple coalition formation games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 337-354, August.
- Szilvia Papai, 2000. "Unique Stability in Simple Coalition Formation Games," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1537, Econometric Society.
More about this item
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:27:y:2006:i:2:p:365-375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.