Wavelet Estimator of Long-Range Dependent Processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Doukhan & Gilles Teyssière & Pablo Winant, 2005. "A Larch Vector Valued Process," Working Papers 2005-49, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- van den Goorbergh, R.W.J. & Genest, C. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003. "Multivariate Option Pricing Using Dynamic Copula Models," Discussion Paper 2003-122, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jean-David FERMANIAN & Olivier SCAILLET, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of Copulas for Time Series," FAME Research Paper Series rp57, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Gourieroux, C. & Laurent, J. P. & Scaillet, O., 2000.
"Sensitivity analysis of Values at Risk,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 225-245, November.
- Gouriéroux, Christian & Laurent, J.P. & Scaillet, Olivier, 1999. "Sensitivity Analysis of Values at Risk," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2000002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Jan 2000.
- Christian Gourieroux & J. P. Laurent & Olivier Scaillet, 2000. "Sensitivity Analysis of Values at Risk," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0162, Econometric Society.
- C. Gourieroux & J.P. Laurent & O. Scaillet, 2000. "Sensitivity analysis of values at risk," THEMA Working Papers 2000-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Christian Gourieroux & Jean-Paul Laurent & Olivier Scaillet, 2000. "Sensitivity Analysis of Values at Risk," Working Papers 2000-05, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Fan, Yanqin, 2006. "Estimation of copula-based semiparametric time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 307-335, February.
- Fermanian, Jean-David, 2005. "Goodness-of-fit tests for copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 119-152, July.
- Dedecker, Jérôme & Doukhan, Paul, 2003. "A new covariance inequality and applications," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 63-80, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Christophe Breton & Jean-François Coeurjolly, 2012. "Confidence intervals for the Hurst parameter of a fractional Brownian motion based on finite sample size," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-26, April.
- Jean-Marc Bardet & Pierre R. Bertrand, 2010. "A Non-Parametric Estimator of the Spectral Density of a Continuous-Time Gaussian Process Observed at Random Times," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 37(3), pages 458-476.
- Park, Cheolwoo & Godtliebsen, Fred & Taqqu, Murad & Stoev, Stilian & Marron, J.S., 2007. "Visualization and inference based on wavelet coefficients, SiZer and SiNos," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5994-6012, August.
- Stoev, Stilian & Taqqu, Murad S. & Park, Cheolwoo & Michailidis, George & Marron, J.S., 2006. "LASS: a tool for the local analysis of self-similarity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2447-2471, May.
- Kirman, Alan & Teyssiere, Gilles, 2005. "Testing for bubbles and change-points," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 765-799, April.
- Muniandy, Sithi V. & Uning, Rosemary, 2006. "Characterization of exchange rate regimes based on scaling and correlation properties of volatility for ASEAN-5 countries," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 371(2), pages 585-598.
- Matthieu Garcin & Dominique Guegan, 2015. "Optimal wavelet shrinkage of a noisy dynamical system with non-linear noise impact," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15085, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Surgailis, Donatas & Teyssière, Gilles & Vaiciulis, Marijus, 2008. "The increment ratio statistic," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 510-541, March.
- Faÿ, Gilles & Moulines, Eric & Roueff, François & Taqqu, Murad S., 2009. "Estimators of long-memory: Fourier versus wavelets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 159-177, August.
- Matthieu Garcin & Dominique Guegan, 2015. "Optimal wavelet shrinkage of a noisy dynamical system with non-linear noise impact," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01244239, HAL.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Urga, Giovanni, 2005. "Modelling structural breaks, long memory and stock market volatility: an overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1-2), pages 1-34.
- Bardet, J.-M. & Tudor, C.A., 2010. "A wavelet analysis of the Rosenblatt process: Chaos expansion and estimation of the self-similarity parameter," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(12), pages 2331-2362, December.
More about this item
Keywordswavelet; long-range dependence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sistpr:v:3:y:2000:i:1:p:85-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.