Confidence intervals for the Hurst parameter of a fractional Brownian motion based on finite sample size
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Bardet & G. Lang & E. Moulines & P. Soulier, 2000. "Wavelet Estimator of Long-Range Dependent Processes," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 85-99, January.
- Jean-François Coeurjolly, 2001. "Estimating the Parameters of a Fractional Brownian Motion by Discrete Variations of its Sample Paths," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 199-227, May.
- Coeurjolly, Jean-Francois, 2000. "Simulation and identification of the fractional Brownian motion: a bibliographical and comparative study," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 5(i07).
- Faÿ, Gilles & Moulines, Eric & Roueff, François & Taqqu, Murad S., 2009. "Estimators of long-memory: Fourier versus wavelets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 159-177, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kubilius, K. & Skorniakov, V., 2017. "A short note on a class of statistics for estimation of the Hurst index of fractional Brownian motion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 78-82.
- Kubilius, K. & Mishura, Y., 2012. "The rate of convergence of Hurst index estimate for the stochastic differential equation," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(11), pages 3718-3739.
- Kubilius, K. & Skorniakov, V., 2016. "On some estimators of the Hurst index of the solution of SDE driven by a fractional Brownian motion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 159-167.
More about this item
KeywordsConcentration inequalities; Confidence intervals; Fractional Brownian motion; Hurst parameter;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sistpr:v:15:y:2012:i:1:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .