An experimental test on dynamic consumption and lump-sum pensions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Enrique Fatas & Juan A. Lacomba & Francisco Lagos, 2007. "An Experimental Test On Retirement Decisions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(3), pages 602-614, July.
- Hans Fehr & Wenche Irén Sterkeby & Øystein Thøgersen, 2003.
"Social security reforms and early retirement,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 345-361, May.
- Fehr, Hans & Sterkeby, Wenche I. & Thøgersen, Øystein, 2000. "Social security reforms and early retirement," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 24, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Fehr, H. & Sterkeby, W.I. & Thogersen, O., 2000. "Social Security Reforms and Early Retirement," Papers 16/00, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Fisher, Jonathan D. & Johnson, David S. & Marchand, Joseph & Smeeding, Timothy M. & Torrey, Barbara Boyle, 2008.
"The retirement consumption conundrum: Evidence from a consumption survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 482-485, June.
- Johnathan Fisher & David S. Johnson & Joseph Marchand & Timothy M. Smeeding & Barbara Boyle Torrey, 2005. "The Retirement Consumption Conundrum: Evidence from a Consumption Survey," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2005-14, Center for Retirement Research, revised Dec 2005.
- Robert S. Gazzale & Lina Walker, 2009. "Behavioral Biases in Annuity Choice: An Experiment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-01, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S & Menchik, Paul L, 1987. "Planned and Unplanned Bequests," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(1), pages 55-66, January.
- Barbara A. Butrica & Gordon B.T. Mermin, 2006. "Annuitized Wealth and Consumption at Older Ages," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2006-26, Center for Retirement Research, revised Dec 2006.
- Enrica Carbone & John D. Hey, 2004. "The effect of unemployment on consumption: an experimental analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 660-683, July.
- Charles A. Holt & Susan K. Laury, 2002. "Risk Aversion and Incentive Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1644-1655, December.
- Breyer, Friedrich & Kifmann, Mathias, 2002.
"Incentives to retire later a solution to the social security crisis?,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 111-130, July.
- Friedrich Breyer & Mathias Kifmann, 2001. "Incentives to Retire Later: A Solution to the Social Security Crisis?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 266, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van der Heijden, E.C.M. & Koç, E. & Ligthart, J.E. & Meijdam, A.C., 2015. "Pensions and Consumption Decisions: : Evidence From the Lab," Discussion Paper 2015-014, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsExperimental test; Consumption; Savings; Lump-sum payment; C91; H55; J26;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:series:v:4:y:2013:i:4:p:393-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.