Developing a composite index by using spatial latent modelling based on information theoretic estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1998.
"A Generalized Spatial Two-Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 99-121, July.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997. "A Generalized Spatial Two Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances," Electronic Working Papers 97-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Aug 1997.
- R. Bernardini Papalia, 2008. "A Composite Generalized Cross-Entropy Formulation in Small Samples Estimation," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4-6), pages 596-609.
- Rosa Bernardini Papalia & Enrico Ciavolino, 2011. "GME Estimation of Spatial Structural Equations Models," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 28(1), pages 126-141, April.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:21:y:2009:i:8:p:1017-1036 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial structural equation models; Generalized maximum entropy; Composite indicators; Intangible assets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:49:y:2015:i:3:p:989-997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .