A Composite Generalized Cross-Entropy Formulation in Small Samples Estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosa Bernardini Papalia & Enrico Ciavolino, 2015. "Developing a composite index by using spatial latent modelling based on information theoretic estimation," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 989-997, May.
- Rosa Bernadini Papalia & Silvia Bertarelli, 2013. "Identification and Estimation of Club Convergence Models with Spatial Dependence," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 2094-2115, November.
- Rosa Bernardini Papalia & Silvia Bertarelli, 2013. "Nonlinearities in economic growth and club convergence," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1171-1202, June.
- repec:kap:jgeosy:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10109-017-0259-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Esteban Fernández-Vázquez, 2014. "Estimating the effect of technological factors from samples affected by collinearity: a data-weighted entropy approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 717-731, September.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized cross-entropy; Microeconometric models; Repeated samples; Small sample estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:27:y:2008:i:4-6:p:596-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .