Modeling and initiating knowledge management program using FQFD: a case study involving a healthcare institute
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- B. Matthews & Frank Baker & Rachel Spillers, 2003. "How True Is True? Assessing Socially Desirable Response Bias," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 327-335, August.
- P. Fatimah & Jemain Abdul Aziz & M. Anuar & Saludin Nasir, 2009. "Quality_Marriage Deployment in determining priority needs for initiating marriage loyalty," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 401-416, May.
- Erol, Ismail & Ferrell, W.G.William Jr., 2004. "A methodology to support decision making across the supply chain of an industrial distributor," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 119-129, May.
- Ji-Feng Ding, 2009. "Applying fuzzy quality function deployment (QFD) to identify solutions of service delivery system for port of Kaohsiung," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 553-570, July.
- Cepeda, Gabriel & Vera, Dusya, 2007. "Dynamic capabilities and operational capabilities: A knowledge management perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 426-437, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:3:p:889-915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.