Modeling and initiating knowledge management program using FQFD: a case study involving a healthcare institute
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P. Fatimah & Jemain Abdul Aziz & M. Anuar & Saludin Nasir, 2009. "Quality_Marriage Deployment in determining priority needs for initiating marriage loyalty," Quality & Quantity- International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 401-416, May.
- Cepeda, Gabriel & Vera, Dusya, 2007. "Dynamic capabilities and operational capabilities: A knowledge management perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 426-437, May.
- Ji-Feng Ding, 2009. "Applying fuzzy quality function deployment (QFD) to identify solutions of service delivery system for port of Kaohsiung," Quality & Quantity- International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 553-570, July.
- B. Matthews & Frank Baker & Rachel Spillers, 2003. "How True Is True? Assessing Socially Desirable Response Bias," Quality & Quantity- International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 327-335, August.
- Erol, Ismail & Ferrell, W.G.William Jr., 2004. "A methodology to support decision making across the supply chain of an industrial distributor," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 119-129, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:3:p:889-915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.