Forecasting energy consumption in China following instigation of an energy-saving policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pao, Hsiao-Tien & Yu, Hsiao-Cheng & Yang, Yeou-Herng, 2011. "Modeling the CO2 emissions, energy use, and economic growth in Russia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 5094-5100.
- Wang, Yuanyuan & Wang, Jianzhou & Zhao, Ge & Dong, Yao, 2012. "Application of residual modification approach in seasonal ARIMA for electricity demand forecasting: A case study of China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 284-294.
- Kaza, Nikhil, 2010. "Understanding the spectrum of residential energy consumption: A quantile regression approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6574-6585, November.
- Wang, Jianzhou & Dong, Yao & Wu, Jie & Mu, Ren & Jiang, He, 2011. "Coal production forecast and low carbon policies in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5970-5979, October.
- Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Wu, Junlong, 2010. "The relationship among energy prices and energy consumption in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 197-207, January.
- Akay, Diyar & Atak, Mehmet, 2007. "Grey prediction with rolling mechanism for electricity demand forecasting of Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1670-1675.
- Yao, Ming-Jong & Chu, Weng-Ming, 2008. "A genetic algorithm for determining optimal replenishment cycles to minimize maximum warehouse space requirements," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 619-631, August.
- Cadenas, E. & Jaramillo, O.A. & Rivera, W., 2010. "Analysis and forecasting of wind velocity in chetumal, quintana roo, using the single exponential smoothing method," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 925-930.
- Kumar, Ujjwal & Jain, V.K., 2010. "Time series models (Grey-Markov, Grey Model with rolling mechanism and singular spectrum analysis) to forecast energy consumption in India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1709-1716.
- Talha Yalta, A. & Cakar, Hatice, 2012.
"Energy consumption and economic growth in China: A reconciliation,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 666-675.
- A. Talha Yalta & Hatice Cakar, 2012. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in China: A Reconciliation," Working Papers 1202, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2006. "A trigonometric grey prediction approach to forecasting electricity demand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 2839-2847.
- Pao, Hsiao-Tien & Tsai, Chung-Ming, 2011. "Modeling and forecasting the CO2 emissions, energy consumption, and economic growth in Brazil," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 2450-2458.
- Morana, Claudio, 2001. "A semiparametric approach to short-term oil price forecasting," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 325-338, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:88:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11069-017-2937-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Che-Jung Chang & Liping Yu & Peng Jin, 2016. "A mega-trend-diffusion grey forecasting model for short-term manufacturing demand," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(12), pages 1439-1445, December.
- repec:eee:energy:v:162:y:2018:i:c:p:272-281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Bing-Bing & Liang, Qiao-Mei & Wang, Jin-Cheng, 2015. "A comparative study on prediction methods for China's medium- and long-term coal demand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P2), pages 1671-1683.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy consumption forecast; Energy-saving policy; Grey forecasting model; Small data set;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:nathaz:v:74:y:2014:i:2:p:639-659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.