Emotions and perceived risks after the 2006 Israel–Lebanon war
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischhoff, Baruch & Gonzalez, Roxana M. & Small, Deborah A. & Lerner, Jennifer S., 2003. "Judged Terror Risk and Proximity to the World Trade Center," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 26(2-3), pages 137-151, March-May.
- Astrid Hopfensitz & Frans Winden, 2008.
"Dynamic Choice, Independence and Emotions,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, pages 249-300.
- Astrid Hopfensitz & Frans van Winden, 2006. "Dynamic Choice, Independence and Emotions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-087/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & van Winden, Frans A.A.M., 2007. "Dynamic Choice, Independence, and Emotions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Astrid Hopfensitz & Frans van Winden, 2007. "Dynamic Choice, Independence and Emotions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1949, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wright, William F. & Bower, Gordon H., 1992. "Mood effects on subjective probability assessment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 276-291, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shosh Shahrabani & Uri Benzion & Tal Shavit, 2009.
"Recalled emotions and risk judgments: Field study of the 2006 Israel-Lebanon War,"
Judgment and Decision Making,
Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 4(5), pages 355-362, August.
- Shosh Shahrabani & Uri Benzion & Tal Shavit, 2009. "Recalled emotions and risk judgments: Field study of the 2006 Israel-Lebanon War," Working Papers 0909, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Shosh Shahrabani & Uri Benzion & Mosi Rosenboim & Tal Shavit, 2012. "Does moving from war zone change emotions and risk perceptions? A field study of Israeli students," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 7(5), pages 669-678, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk; Emotions; Terrorism; Israel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:minsoc:v:8:y:2009:i:1:p:21-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .