In search of a new China: mineral demand in South and Southeast Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2017. "World Development Indicators 2017," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 26447, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carol A. Dahl, 2020. "Minerals: What Are They and What Makes Them Critical?," Working Papers 2020-04, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Dimitra Ioannidou & Guido Sonnemann & Sangwon Suh, 2020. "Do we have enough natural sand for low‐carbon infrastructure?," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 24(5), pages 1004-1015, October.
- Borkowski, Bolesław & Krawiec, Monika & Karwański, Marek & Szczesny, Wiesław & Shachmurove, Yochanan, 2021. "Modeling garch processes in base metals returns using panel data," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Carol Dahl & Ben Gilbert & Ian Lange, 2019. "Prospects for Mining Asteroids: Into this World or Out of the Question," Working Papers 2019-03, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business, revised Jan 2021.
- Naoki Sekiguchi, 2019. "Steel trade structure and the balance of steelmaking technologies in non-OECD countries: the implications for catch-up path," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 32(3), pages 257-285, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Brausmann, Alexandra & Bretschger, Lucas, 2018. "Economic development on a finite planet with stochastic soil degradation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 1-19.
- Johnny Flentø, 2021. "Ending Poverty in All its Forms Everywhere," DERG working paper series 21-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Development Economics Research Group (DERG).
- Boukraine, Wissem, 2020. "The finance-inequality nexus in the BRICS countries: evidence from an ARDL bound testing approach," MPRA Paper 101976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cilliers, Jacobus & Kasirye, Ibrahim & Leaver, Clare & Serneels, Pieter & Zeitlin, Andrew, 2018.
"Pay for locally monitored performance? A welfare analysis for teacher attendance in Ugandan primary schools,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 69-90.
- Cilliers, Jacobus & Kasirye, Ibrahim & Leaver, Clare & Serneels, Pieter & Zeitlin, Andrew, 2016. "Pay for Locally Monitored Performance? A Welfare Analysis for Teacher Attendance in Ugandan Primary Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 10118, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cilliers, Jacobus & Kasirye, Ibrahim & Leaver, Clare & Serneels, Pieter & Zeitlin, Andrew, 2018. "Pay for locally monitored performance? A welfare analysis for teacher attendance in Ugandan primary schools," CEPR Discussion Papers 12836, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacobus, Cilliers & Ibrahim, Kasirye & Clare, Leaver & Pieter, Serneels & Andrew, Zeitlink, 2016. "Pay For Locally Monitored Performance- A Welfare Analysis for Teacher Attendance in Ugandan Primary Schools," Occasional Papers 244098, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Lin Shi & Marian Chertow, 2017. "Organizational Boundary Change in Industrial Symbiosis: Revisiting the Guitang Group in China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(7), pages 1-19, June.
- Kym Anderson & Kimie Harada, 2019.
"How Much Wine Is Really Produced and Consumed in China, Hong Kong, and Japan?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Kym Anderson (ed.), The International Economics of Wine, chapter 15, pages 379-404,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Anderson, Kym & Harada, Kimie, 2018. "How Much Wine Is Really Produced and Consumed in China, Hong Kong, and Japan?," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 199-220, May.
- Kym Anderson & Kimie Harada, 2018. "How much wine is really produced and consumed in China, Hong Kong and Japan?," Departmental Working Papers 2018-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kym Anderson & Kimie Harada, 2018. "How much wine is really produced and consumed in China, Hong Kong and Japan?," Wine Economics Research Centre Working Papers 2017-05, University of Adelaide, Wine Economics Research Centre.
- Arndt Feuerbacher & Jonas Luckmann, Humboldt-University of Berlin, 2017. "Modelling field operations in a computable general equilibrium model: An application to labour shortages in Bhutan," EcoMod2017 10464, EcoMod.
- Kohler, A., 2018. "Thank You for Smoking! How Loopholes Between the EU and Switzerland Create Big Rents for Big Tobacco," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277162, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sara Kalucza & Sergi Vidal & Karina Nilsson, 2021. "Intergenerational persistence of family formation trajectories among teenage-mothers and -fathers in Sweden," Journal of Population Research, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 259-282, September.
- Dreher, Axel & Fuchs, Andreas & Langlotz, Sarah, 2019.
"The effects of foreign aid on refugee flows,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 127-147.
- Dreher, Axel & Fuchs, Andreas & Langlotz, Sarah, 2018. "The Effects of Foreign Aid on Refugee Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 12741, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Axel Dreher & Andreas Fuchs & Sarah Langlotz, 2018. "The Effects of Foreign Aid on Refugee Flows," CESifo Working Paper Series 6885, CESifo.
- Dreher, Axel & Fuchs, Andreas & Langlotz, Sarah, 2018. "The Effects of Foreign Aid on Refugee Flows," GLO Discussion Paper Series 195, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ranganai Chidembo & Joseph Francis & Simbarashe Kativhu, 2022. "Rural Households’ Perceptions of the Adoption of Rooftop Solar Photovoltaics in Vhembe District, South Africa," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(17), pages 1-11, August.
- Njangang, Henri & Nembot Ndeffo, Luc & Noubissi Domguia, Edmond & Fosto Koyeu, Prevost, 2018. "The long-run and short-run effects of foreign direct investment, foreign aid and remittances on economic growth in African countries," MPRA Paper 89747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olaf J de Groot & Carlos Bozzoli & Anousheh Alamir & Tilman BrÃ¼ck, 2022.
"The global economic burden of violent conflict,"
Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 59(2), pages 259-276, March.
- Olaf J. de Groot & Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Bruck, 2015. "The Global Economic Burden of Violent Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 199, Households in Conflict Network.
- Anousheh Alamir & Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Brück & Olaf J. De Groot, 2018. "The Global Economic Burden of Violent Conflict," Working Papers ECARES 2018-35, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ehigiamusoe, Kizito Uyi & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell, 2020. "The moderating role of energy consumption in the carbon emissions-income nexus in middle-income countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 261(C).
- Ilhom Temurov & Yilmaz Kilicaslan, 2016. "Conflict or Distance: What Determines the International Trade?," World Journal of Applied Economics, WERI-World Economic Research Institute, vol. 2(2), pages 15-31, December.
- Chakraborty, Adrij, 2017. "Colonial Origins and Comparative Development: Institutions Matter," MPRA Paper 86320, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2018.
- Maggie Ka-Wai Lau & Kee-Lee Chou, 2019. "Targeting, Universalism and Child Poverty in Hong Kong," Child Indicators Research, Springer;The International Society of Child Indicators (ISCI), vol. 12(1), pages 255-275, February.
- Brink, Corjan & Drissen, Eric & Vollebergh, Herman & Wilting, Harry, 2020. "Accounting for Environmental Damage by Material Production and Use : A Comparison of Seven Western European Countries," Other publications TiSEM 35e9fc26-3166-4def-b878-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Elert, Niklas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2017. "Entrepreneurship and Institutions: A Bidirectional Relationship," Working Paper Series 1153, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 05 May 2017.
- Pillot, Benjamin & de Siqueira, Sandro & Dias, João Batista, 2018. "Grid parity analysis of distributed PV generation using Monte Carlo approach: The Brazilian case," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 974-988.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth and Southeast Asia; China; India; Mineral demand; mining; one belt one road;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:minecn:v:31:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13563-017-0118-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.