A new post-Kyoto climate regime based on per-capita cumulative CO 2 -emission rights—rationale, architecture and quantitative assessment of the implication for the CO 2 -emissions from China, India and the Annex-I countries by 2050
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Tavoni & Shoibal Chakravarty & Robert Socolow, 2012.
"Safe vs. Fair: A Formidable Trade-off in Tackling Climate Change,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-17, February.
- Massimo Tavoni & Shoibal Chakravarty & Robert Socolow, 2011. "Safe vs. Fair: A Formidable Trade-off in Tackling Climate Change," Working Papers 2011.61, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Zhi-Fu Mi & Yi-Ming Wei & Chen-Qi He & Hua-Nan Li & Xiao-Chen Yuan & Hua Liao, 2017.
"Regional efforts to mitigate climate change in China: a multi-criteria assessment approach,"
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change,
Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 45-66, January.
- Zhi-Fu Mi & Yi-Ming Wei & Chen-Qi He & Hua-Nan Li & Xiao-Chen Yuan & Hua Liao, 2014. "Regional efforts to mitigate climate change in China: A multi-criteria assessment approach," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 77, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; New post Kyoto regime; Cumulated per capita CO 2 emission rights; China; India; CO 2 -emission forecast 2050;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:15:y:2010:i:2:p:137-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .