A new post-Kyoto climate regime based on per-capita cumulative CO 2 -emission rights—rationale, architecture and quantitative assessment of the implication for the CO 2 -emissions from China, India and the Annex-I countries by 2050
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Tavoni & Shoibal Chakravarty & Robert Socolow, 2012.
"Safe vs. Fair: A Formidable Trade-off in Tackling Climate Change,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-17, February.
- Massimo Tavoni & Shoibal Chakravarty & Robert Socolow, 2011. "Safe vs. Fair: A Formidable Trade-off in Tackling Climate Change," Working Papers 2011.61, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Zhi-Fu Mi & Yi-Ming Wei & Chen-Qi He & Hua-Nan Li & Xiao-Chen Yuan & Hua Liao, 2017.
"Regional efforts to mitigate climate change in China: a multi-criteria assessment approach,"
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change,
Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 45-66, January.
- Zhi-Fu Mi & Yi-Ming Wei & Chen-Qi He & Hua-Nan Li & Xiao-Chen Yuan & Hua Liao, 2014. "Regional efforts to mitigate climate change in China: A multi-criteria assessment approach," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 77, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; New post Kyoto regime; Cumulated per capita CO 2 emission rights; China; India; CO 2 -emission forecast 2050;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:15:y:2010:i:2:p:137-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.