Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Packer, Mike, 2009. "Algal capture of carbon dioxide; biomass generation as a tool for greenhouse gas mitigation with reference to New Zealand energy strategy and policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3428-3437, September.
- Lund, Henrik & Kempton, Willett, 2008. "Integration of renewable energy into the transport and electricity sectors through V2G," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3578-3587, September.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Hirsh, Richard F., 2009. "Beyond batteries: An examination of the benefits and barriers to plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) and a vehicle-to-grid (V2G) transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1095-1103, March.
- Hammerschlag, Roel & Mazza, Patrick, 2005. "Questioning hydrogen," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2039-2043, November.
- Searchinger, Timothy & Heimlich, Ralph & Houghton, R. A. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Yu, Hun-Hsiang, 2008. "Use of U.S. Croplands for Biofuels Increases Greenhouse Gases Through Emissions from Land-Use Change," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lotze-Campen, Hermann & Popp, Alexander & Beringer, Tim & Müller, Christoph & Bondeau, Alberte & Rost, Stefanie & Lucht, Wolfgang, 2010. "Scenarios of global bioenergy production: The trade-offs between agricultural expansion, intensification and trade," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 221(18), pages 2188-2196.
- de Vries, Bert J.M. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Hoogwijk, Monique M., 2007. "Renewable energy sources: Their global potential for the first-half of the 21st century at a global level: An integrated approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2590-2610, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Batidzirai, B. & Smeets, E.M.W. & Faaij, A.P.C., 2012. "Harmonising bioenergy resource potentials—Methodological lessons from review of state of the art bioenergy potential assessments," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 6598-6630.
- Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2011.
"Electric Vehicles in Imperfect Electricity Markets: The case of Germany,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 6178-6189.
- Wolf-Peter, Schill, 2011. "Electric vehicles in imperfect electricity markets: The case of Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6178-6189, October.
- Wolf-Peter Schill, 2010. "Electric Vehicles in Imperfect Electricity Markets: A German Case Study," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1084, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dandres, Thomas & Gaudreault, Caroline & Seco, Pablo Tirado & Samson, Réjean, 2014. "Uncertainty management in a macro life cycle assessment of a 2005–2025 European bioenergy policy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 52-61.
- Soares M.C. Borba, Bruno & Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto, 2012. "Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles as a way to maximize the integration of variable renewable energy in power systems: The case of wind generation in northeastern Brazil," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 469-481.
- Nanda, Sonil & Azargohar, Ramin & Dalai, Ajay K. & Kozinski, Janusz A., 2015. "An assessment on the sustainability of lignocellulosic biomass for biorefining," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 925-941.
- van der Kam, Mart & van Sark, Wilfried, 2015. "Smart charging of electric vehicles with photovoltaic power and vehicle-to-grid technology in a microgrid; a case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 20-30.
- Hota, Ashish Ranjan & Juvvanapudi, Mahesh & Bajpai, Prabodh, 2014. "Issues and solution approaches in PHEV integration to smart grid," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 217-229.
- Huang, Shoujun & Yang, Jun & Li, Shanjun, 2017. "Black-Scholes option pricing strategy and risk-averse coordination for designing vehicle-to-grid reserve contracts," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 325-335.
- Hedegaard, Karsten & Ravn, Hans & Juul, Nina & Meibom, Peter, 2012. "Effects of electric vehicles on power systems in Northern Europe," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 356-368.
- Yiling Zhang & Mengshi Lu & Siqian Shen, 2021. "On the Values of Vehicle-to-Grid Electricity Selling in Electric Vehicle Sharing," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 488-507, March.
- Emilio Cerdá & Alejandro Caparrós & Paola Ovando, 2008. "Bioenergía en la Unión Europea," Economic Reports 26-08, FEDEA.
- Kirsi Kotilainen & Pami Aalto & Jussi Valta & Antti Rautiainen & Matti Kojo & Benjamin K. Sovacool, 2019. "From path dependence to policy mixes for Nordic electric mobility: Lessons for accelerating future transport transitions," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 52(4), pages 573-600, December.
- Alqahtani, Mohammed & Hu, Mengqi, 2020. "Integrated energy scheduling and routing for a network of mobile prosumers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 200(C).
- Yu, Dayang & Zhang, Bo & Liang, Jun & Han, Xueshan, 2011. "The influence of generation mix on the wind integrating capability of North China power grids: A modeling interpretation and potential solutions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7455-7463.
- Andersen, Poul H. & Mathews, John A. & Rask, Morten, 2009. "Integrating private transport into renewable energy policy: The strategy of creating intelligent recharging grids for electric vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2481-2486, July.
- Capellán-Pérez, Iñigo & Mediavilla, Margarita & de Castro, Carlos & Carpintero, Óscar & Miguel, Luis Javier, 2014. "Fossil fuel depletion and socio-economic scenarios: An integrated approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 641-666.
- Hidrue, Michael K. & Parsons, George R., 2015. "Is there a near-term market for vehicle-to-grid electric vehicles?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 67-76.
- Bishop, Justin D.K. & Axon, Colin J. & Bonilla, David & Tran, Martino & Banister, David & McCulloch, Malcolm D., 2013. "Evaluating the impact of V2G services on the degradation of batteries in PHEV and EV," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 206-218.
- Lefeng, Shi & Qian, Zhang & Yongjian, Pu, 2013. "The reserve trading model considering V2G Reverse," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 50-55.
- Richardson, David B., 2013. "Electric vehicles and the electric grid: A review of modeling approaches, Impacts, and renewable energy integration," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 247-254.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy Climate change mitigation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:33:y:2011:i:4:p:594-596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.