Climate anomalies, Indonesian vegetation fires and terrestrial carbon emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Noble & R. J. Scholes, 2001. "Sinks and the Kyoto Protocol," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 5-25, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meine van Noordwijk & Robin Matthews & Fahmuddin Agus & Jenny Farmer & Louis Verchot & Kristell Hergoualc’h & Sebastian Persch & Hesti Tata & Betha Lusiana & Atiek Widayati & Sonya Dewi, 2014. "Mud, muddle and models in the knowledge value-chain to action on tropical peatland conservation," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 19(6), pages 887-905, August.
- Erik Lilleskov & Kevin McCullough & Kristell Hergoualc’h & Dennis Castillo Torres & Rodney Chimner & Daniel Murdiyarso & Randy Kolka & Laura Bourgeau-Chavez & John Hribljan & Jhon Aguila Pasquel & Cra, 2019. "Is Indonesian peatland loss a cautionary tale for Peru? A two-country comparison of the magnitude and causes of tropical peatland degradation," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 591-623, April.
- Daniel Murdiyarso & Erik Lilleskov & Randy Kolka, 2019. "Tropical peatlands under siege: the need for evidence-based policies and strategies," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 493-505, April.
- Herawati, Hety & Santoso, Heru, 2011. "Tropical forest susceptibility to and risk of fire under changing climate: A review of fire nature, policy and institutions in Indonesia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 227-233, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Heng‐Chi Lee & Bruce A. McCarl & Dhazn Gillig, 2005.
"The Dynamic Competitiveness of U.S. Agricultural and Forest Carbon Sequestration,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 53(4), pages 343-357, December.
- Heng-Chi Lee & Bruce A. McCarl, 2004. "The Dynamic Competitiveness of U.S. Agricultural and Forest Carbon Sequestration," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20044, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Annie Levasseur & Pascal Lesage & Manuele Margni & Miguel Brandão & Réjean Samson, 2012. "Assessing temporary carbon sequestration and storage projects through land use, land-use change and forestry: comparison of dynamic life cycle assessment with ton-year approaches," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 759-776, December.
- Miko Kirschbaum, 2006. "Temporary Carbon Sequestration Cannot Prevent Climate Change," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 1151-1164, September.
- Sandra Lavorel & Mike Flannigan & Eric Lambin & Mary Scholes, 2007. "Vulnerability of land systems to fire: Interactions among humans, climate, the atmosphere, and ecosystems," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 33-53, January.
- Shunsuke Managi, 2010.
"Productivity measures and effects from subsidies and trade: an empirical analysis for Japan's forestry,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(30), pages 3871-3883.
- Managi, Shunsuke, 2005. "Evaluation And Policy Analysis Of Japanese Forestry," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19358, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Caleb Gallemore, 2017. "Transaction costs in the evolution of transnational polycentric governance," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 639-654, October.
- Odera, Michael M. & Kimani, Stephen K., 2004. "Payments for Environmental Services under Emerging International Agreements: A Basis for Inclusion of Agricultural Soil Carbon Sinks," 2004 Inaugural Symposium, December 6-8, 2004, Nairobi, Kenya 9539, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Margaret Skutsch & Patrick E. Van Laake, 2008. "Redd as Multi-Level Governance In-The-Making," Energy & Environment, , vol. 19(6), pages 831-844, November.
- Shunli Wang & Henri L.F. de Groot & Peter Nijkamp & Erik T. Verhoef, 2009. "Global and Regional Impacts of the Clean Development Mechanism," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-045/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2002. "Technology Protocols For Climate Change: An Application Of Fund," Working Papers FNU-14, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2002.
- Lecocq, Franck & Chomitz, Kenneth, 2001. "Optimal use of carbon sequestration in a global climate change strategy : is there a wooden bridge to a clean energy future ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2635, The World Bank.
- Trabucco, Antonio & Bossio, Deborah & van Stratten, O., 2008. "Carbon sequestration, land degradation and water," IWMI Books, Reports H041595, International Water Management Institute.
- Naughton-Treves, Lisa, 2004. "Deforestation and Carbon Emissions at Tropical Frontiers: A Case Study from the Peruvian Amazon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 173-190, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon market; Deforestation; Land management; Peatlands; Underlying causes;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:12:y:2007:i:1:p:101-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.