Some non-superadditive games, and their Shapley values, in the Talmud
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. C. Littlechild & G. Owen, 1973. "A Simple Expression for the Shapley Value in a Special Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 370-372, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Youngsub Chun & Boram Park, 2016. "The airport problem with capacity constraints," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 20(3), pages 237-253, September.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor Ginsburgh & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2017.
"Compensation Schemes for learning a Lingua Franca in the European Union,"
Working Papers ECARES
ECARES 2017-07, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2018. "Compensation Schemes for Learning a Lingua Franca in the European Union," Working Papers 18.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Moreno-Ternero, Juan D., 2013.
"A new analysis of a simple model of fair allocation,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 393-395.
- Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2012. "A new analysis of a simple model of fair allocation," Working Papers 12.10, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- MORENO-TERNERO, Juan D., 2013. "A new analysis of a simple model of fair allocation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2471, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thomson, William, 2015.
"Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: An update,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 41-59.
- William Thomson, 2013. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: an update," RCER Working Papers 578, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Leobardo Plata-Perez & Joss Sanchez-Perez, 2011. "Convexity and marginal contributions in bankruptcy games," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 8(1), pages 61-72, Julio-Dic.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2011. "On the number of blocks required to access the coalition structure core," MPRA Paper 29755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:165:y:2018:i:c:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTalmud; Shapley value; Game theory; Cooperative games;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:39:y:2010:i:1:p:3-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.