Noncooperative farsighted stable set in an n-player prisoners’ dilemma
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Muto, S., 1993. "Alternating-move preplays and vN - M stable sets in two person strategic form games," Discussion Paper 1993-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Maskin, Eric, 1986. "The Folk Theorem in Repeated Games with Discounting or with Incomplete Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 533-554, May.
- Kalai, Ehud, 1981. "Preplay negotiations and the prisoner's dilemma," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 375-379, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nea:journl:y:2017:i:34:p:181-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shino, Junnosuke & Kawasaki, Ryo, 2012.
"Farsighted stable sets in Hotelling’s location games,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 23-30.
- Junnosuke Shino, 2008. "Farsighted Stable Sets in Hotelling's Location Games," Departmental Working Papers 200808, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Yoshio Kamijo, 2013. "Stability and efficiency in perfect foresight situation," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 339-357, September.
- Ryo Kawasaki & Takashi Sato & Shigeo Muto, 2012. "Farsighted Stable Sets of Tariff Games," TERG Discussion Papers 281, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios Sartzetakis, 2015. "International environmental agreements: coordinated action under foresight," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(3), pages 527-546, August.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00182-016-0527-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kawasaki, Ryo & Sato, Takashi & Muto, Shigeo, 2015. "Farsightedly stable tariffs," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 118-124.
- Marina S. Sandomirskaia, 2015. "Price-Quantity Competition of Farsighted Firms: Toughness vs. Collusion," HSE Working papers WP BRP 93/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPrisoners’ dilemma; Farsighted stability; Theory of social situations (TOSS); Von Neumann–Morgenstern stable set;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:38:y:2009:i:2:p:249-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.