On the bargaining set, kernel and core of superadditive games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudhoelter,P. & Potters,J.A.M., 1999. "The semireactive bargaining set of a cooperative game," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 313, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Borm, P.E.M. & Timmer, J.B., 2000. "On Convexity for NTU-Games," Discussion Paper 2000-108, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:17:y:2015:i:04:n:s0219198915500085 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marina Nunez Oliva & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2001. "The extreme core allocations of the assignment game," Working Papers in Economics 65, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Massimiliano Amarante & Luigi Montrucchio, 2010. "The bargaining set of a large game," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 43(3), pages 313-349, June.
- Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudhölter, 2015.
"On Bargaining Sets of Convex NTU Games,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(04), pages 1-7.
- Peleg, Bezalel & Sudhölter, Peter, 2014. "On Bargaining Sets of Convex NTU Games," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 19/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudholter, 2015. "On Bargaining Sets of Convex NTU Games," Discussion Paper Series dp681, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Josep Maria Izquierdo Aznar & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2002. "Coalitionally Monotonic Set-solutions for Cooperative TU Games," Working Papers in Economics 75, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Grahn, Sofia, 2001. "Core and Bargaining Set of Shortest Path Games," Working Paper Series 2001:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Massimiliano Amarante & Luigi Montrucchio, 2007. "Mas-Colell Bargaining Set of Large Games," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 63, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Josep M. Izquierdo & Carles Rafels, 2010. "On the coincidence between the Shimomuras bargaining sets and the core," Working Papers in Economics 241, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Ruud Hendrickx & Judith Timmer & Peter Borm, 2002. "A note on NTU convexity," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 31(1), pages 29-37.
- Tamás Solymosi, 2008. "Bargaining sets and the core in partitioning games," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 16(4), pages 425-440, December.
- Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2004. "Cooperation and allocation," Other publications TiSEM ab33e762-204c-46e2-86b1-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Arnold Polanski, 2016. "Matching structure and bargaining outcomes in buyer–seller networks," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(4), pages 767-776, April.
- Le Breton, Michel & Van Der Straeten, Karine, 2017. "Alliances Electorales et Gouvernementales : La Contribution de la Théorie des Jeux Coopératifs à la Science Politique," TSE Working Papers 17-789, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2017.
- Josep M Izquierdo & Carles Rafels, 2012. "On the coincidence of the core and the bargaining sets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2035-2043.
- Drechsel, J. & Kimms, A., 2010. "Computing core allocations in cooperative games with an application to cooperative procurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 310-321, November.
- Daniel Granot, 2010. "The reactive bargaining set for cooperative games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(1), pages 163-170, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative games · bargaining set · core · kernel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:28:y:1999:i:2:p:229-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.