The extreme core allocations of the assignment game
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- TamÂs Solymosi, 1999. "On the bargaining set, kernel and core of superadditive games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(2), pages 229-240.
- A. van den Nouweland & P. Borm & W. van Golstein Brouwers & R. Groot Bruinderink & S. Tijs, 1996.
"A Game Theoretic Approach to Problems in Telecommunication,"
INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 294-303, February.
- van den Nouweland, A. & Borm, P. & van Golstein, W. & Bruinderink, R.G. & Tijs, S., 1994. "A Game Theoretic Approach to Problems in Telecommunication," Papers 9407, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & van Golstein Brouwers, W. & Groot Bruinderink, R. & Tijs, S.H., 1996. "A game theoretic approach to problems in telecommunication," Other publications TiSEM a3b30529-fe17-484c-8eab-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Roth,Alvin E. & Sotomayor,Marilda A. Oliveira, 1992.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521437882, March.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1992. "Two-sided matching," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 485-541 Elsevier.
- Marilda Sotomayor, 1999. "The lattice structure of the set of stable outcomes of the multiple partners assignment game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(4), pages 567-583.
- Leonard, Herman B, 1983. "Elicitation of Honest Preferences for the Assignment of Individuals to Positions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(3), pages 461-479, June.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Klijn, F. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H. & Pere Villar, J., 1999. "On the extreme points of the core of neighbour games and assignment games," Discussion Paper 1999-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sprumont, Yves, 1990. "Population monotonic allocation schemes for cooperative games with transferable utility," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 378-394, December.
More about this item
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bar:bedcje:200165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .